4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Carsten001

Feb 19, 2018
This Game is very nice. RPG like and the best of this Site.
Silvia needs more Hitpoints please. She is to squishi at the beginn. 60-80 and more Wepons and Gear.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
This Game is very nice. RPG like and the best of this Site.
Silvia needs more Hitpoints please. She is to squishi at the beginn. 60-80 and more Wepons and Gear.
Go and touch the goddess statue often; as soon as you have enough money, buy a ring that protects you from poison. You should be able to get to level 4 or 5 and learn new martial arts from you dad before the end of the very first day. After that, you'll get better and better, and will be an efficient fighter.

Reactions: Carsten001
Jun 6, 2017
i can't find where to start the quest the stranger can someone tell where to start it or is A strange visit the same quest and its just a bug saying i didn't start it when i try to move the main story along?

May 1, 2017
Can someone tell me for the quest a New masa why is still writen "More of New Masa in 0.3 serie" when she is talking to father
and on the main map on the far right when I want to enter it is writen "This area will be unlocked in the 0.3 serie of the game".
Is this for patreons or we should expect more of 0.3 serie? Thanks in advance

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Can someone tell me for the quest a New masa why is still writen "More of New Masa in 0.3 serie" when she is talking to father
and on the main map on the far right when I want to enter it is writen "This area will be unlocked in the 0.3 serie of the game".
Is this for patreons or we should expect more of 0.3 serie? Thanks in advance
It means that more will come in future updates, not included yet.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Hi everybody,

Here's the 0.3.5 A version of the game. It fixes some bugs and allows you to trigger the bonus content from 0.3.4.

Have fun with Sylia !

Changelog

CHRONICLES OF LERIDIA 0.3.5 A
BUG FIXES

- The demon gloves have their stats patched with +6 ATK and 150% dark damage
- The bug where Sylia disappears if you trigger the suiko quest when freeing Basin at the mayor house is no more
- The sailor sitting next to Vince when doing some lewd stuff is gone (what a weirdo !)
- At the hotspring, Sylia is correctly taking off her saint/deviant armor
- Tiles from suiko ship are now working nice
- The spot to take the ship to Barakas Islands with Sylia now vanishes once you trigger the event with Sylia
- The quest "The Giants Slut" shold work correctly
- Added a "Fame Orb" next to Boris during the day, giving 700 fame once because of the bug in previous version
- The Quest "The Rise" is now complete when you finish all the tasks

Gameplay :

- Changed the "tinder" place for the Demonology Quest to feel more natural / Added a new chest at the old tinder
place

Content :

- The 0.3.4 Bonus Version has been unlocked for everybody ! Go to the cave southwest of Masa and touch the dusty lamp !

Promo1.jpg
Promo2.jpg

A nice little addition to the world of Leridia, the phantasm dimension with Fiona

terryfarris

Nov 19, 2018
After you find the dog and go to were the coffen is , i read the plack on the wall and my text disapeaired . Now when i talk to anyone their is no text? any way to fix that?

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
@Maelion
Giant slut hentai quest is still bugged for me at 2/3 i even tried fucking all giants again in newest version.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
After you find the dog and go to were the coffen is , i read the plack on the wall and my text disapeaired . Now when i talk to anyone their is no text? any way to fix that?
You probably pressed the Control key by accident -- press it again, and your text reappears (it's like pressing the H key in most Ren'py games)

Reactions: reyes vera
4.50 star(s) 29 Votes