4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

pix123

Mar 8, 2018
You can try this 2 too,they are similar like "Chronicles of Leridia" and "Deathblight" and are good too: "Roundscape Adorevia" and "Succulence"! Still i prefer Chronicles of Leridia and Deathblight,but like i say this 2 are good too!

Thanks! Anything more in mind people?

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
Not sure I understand exactly what you mean, but did you try the alternative chat (Shift+click) with characters that have an exclamation point above their head?
No I dont have try it, I will start the game and cheked this, thx for thr hint. I hope it works?!
Yes it works, thx for the tipp.

cscorp

Dec 22, 2018
Does anyone know where the goblin green tribe camp is at or how to get via story? I'm trying to get the last puppet doll?

DIFFERENCE

Changes Of My BODY
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
I can't do the new guard. Three guards say the task is completed, but the city people who have an exclamation point did not give it to me. What should I do?

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Does anyone know where the goblin green tribe camp is at or how to get via story? I'm trying to get the last puppet doll?
In one of the caves of Mount Mune, which you already explored thoroughly, moving large round rocks to kill snakes for one of the Guardian missions, there is one such round boulder where you had the message «The ground here seems unstable». Later on, after one of the quests (I forget which one), you can go back and again try to move this boulder: this time it'll move, revealing a hole in the ground. You'll simply fall to the underground tunnels (or maze, kind of), which lead to the green goblin tribe

DIFFERENCE

Changes Of My BODY
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
How can I serve as the protector of the second task of the story? I have to do three tasks of the people of the city, but no one gives this duty (little girl, old woman, owner bar

Maximeme

Aug 20, 2017
Hey so I know this thread hasn't had a response since Nov but I've been running into a problem. Whenever I try to go back to Masa to hand Loic the Silver Powder, the village doesn't load. The Villagers are all there and if I click on the right spots it'll give me certain interactions with NPCs, but other than that I'm just staring at a black screen?

Has anyone else encountered this problem? Is there anyway to fix it?

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Anybody knows how to go to the bandits chief? I'm stuck there. Is there full walkthgrough?
You mean on Kooma island? Go to the second jungle map (north east of first map) meet Suiko (if she manages to escape the boat I guess), then go around through the north eastern path to the tribe's lair.

I need to get around testing all options available in the 0.3.5 version to update my walkthrough, but I've been very busy with other stuff lately.

edit : ok you mean the rebel camp...everything is in my 3.4 walkthrough (page 36 on this thread), but it seems some people run in a bug when they have the mayor's package, and still are not allowed access. All I can say is do not bring the package directly, ask for Loic's help first, whatever the consequences you find out will be.

Reactions: Del.Mar

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
ok you mean the rebel camp...everything is in my 3.4 walkthrough (page 36 on this thread), but it seems some people run in a bug when they have the mayor's package, and still are not allowed access. All I can say is do not bring the package directly, ask for Loic's help first, whatever the consequences you find out will be.
This part is a bit tricky so there could be a bug. I'll have a look.

4.50 star(s) 28 Votes