4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
English is not my native langage, I'm aware of my poor level compared to other english translated rpgs. I could have made this game in french but not so many people could have enjoyed the story.
What is a good cg ? Daz 3d ? What's wrong with them in the game ?
I don't think you should dig into that any further. Art style and all that stuff is a matter of taste. Many people apreciate the way you created the characters in this game and that's why they follow the development of COL for quite some time, and I am one of them. Unless I don't build my own game - which I can not do - there will always be something I would do differently. The great thing is, that quite often the fantasy of a developer is greater then mine. That counts for all games I'd like to play - and yours, COL, is one of them.

So I think that if we point out certain bugs or story lines which are against the logic of your game it is constructive criticism. But if we simply say, we would prefer if you used a different game engine or different style of drawing or telling the story, I don't think it leads anywhere constructive.

THANKS FOR THE GREAT GAME AGAIN!

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
I am trapped with Amy and her friend...

How escape from here? I can´t find that Gremlin traitor.. I can´t find the key to open the chest neither..

I added poison to kill them but that stupid bug saw it again. :mad:(n)

Last edited:

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Dos anyone know where key to cheest at capital in is ?`I cant find it anywhere.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
I am trapped with Amy and her friend...

How escape from here? I can´t find that Gremlin traitor.. I can´t find the key to open the chest neither..

I added poison to kill them but that stupid bug saw it again. :mad:(n)
You need to use axe at tree to get neglace an put that into chest.

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
Can you access the tower of illusions ? If so how ? I can't progress in the game right now (no access to lost dimension either...).

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Can you access the tower of illusions ? If so how ? I can't progress in the game right now (no access to lost dimension either...).
Lost dimession can be accessed from guild hideout mirror.

IIIIIIIIII

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Great work and update as always, even if the game is still as grindy as hell. The only other problem is also related to grinding, with a slight change concerning the 2 main RNG quests. In past updates, both the Dancer profession and the Golden Ore seemed to be quite quick to earn, with fewer failures. Now, I seemed to fail 80% of the time in Dancer 1 and nearly 50% in Dancer 2, while having mined for 10 minutes with efficient pattern and still failing to earn a single Golden Ore.

But besides that, there are two things that could be more easily implemented and make the game shorter by a few minutes.

1) Remove the two goblins near the entrance in the Deep Mountain goblin camp after the Temple of Light.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2) Add a new jumping point to leave the goblin camp.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know it seemed to be just QOL changes, but I can't help but feel that those two points are causing a lot of people to complaints inwardly. And if by themselves they are not making someone stop the game, coupled with the innate grind of CoL, it can be the last drop breaking the vase.
Also, they are the two easiest issues to fix. One just needs to remove 2 goblins, they will not be missed with the ten others in the camp. As for their lines of dialogue, well one is "For the Peace of the Kingdom" and the other is "For the Alliance." Not a huge loss.
The other is a bit more complex, just add the exact same interaction point near the statue and put it next to the waterfall in the encampment.

Thanks again for the great game, even if it is still an RPGM game, meaning dozens of minutes wasted just for walking. That''s why if that time can be cut by a good chunk, it will make it even better.

Reactions: Maelion

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Can't open the chest in the bandit camp even though I have the necklace

You need first to defeat the bandits and after then to go back to them and take the key for the chest from the body of their leader - then you can opened the chest! :) PS: The necklace is to trick the little goblin and close him into the box and put him in the river,so you can poisoned the bandits without they to know this!

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
1) Remove the two goblins near the entrance in the Deep Mountain goblin camp after the Temple of Light.
annoyingobs.jpg
Fixed !

2) Add a new jumping point to leave the goblin camp.
basejump.jpg
Fixed !
The Golden statue didn't appear correctly after the temple event. I created it again and you can use it to teleport back to the Hideout. Doing so allow you to tp again in the mountain to mine as the spots are reset that way (and by the jump too).

LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
Im stuck on the Malin q he comes teleporting out and now all he say is "you need me, sexy guardian. So... come when you want to "create bonds" with me" so im kind a lost of what to do with him to get the stone

IIIIIIIIII

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Thank you a lot. I hope it wasn't too much of a problem to fix. An excellent game once more, it was just that those two things were really bothering me after every update. It was like, "Time to take 5 hours once more to reach the Demon World once more and have the update." And each time, this lazy and fat goblin blocked me. The moment I was blocked, I remember the 1548 other times he did that.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I am a bit unsure about the dancer carreer. I understood that it is now possible to become a pro, and that's what I achieved, but actually the questlog does not feature the dancer carreer as active quest anymore. So ist seems to be useless that I achieved the pro level?

And, by the way, I have no idea how to start the wrestling stuff. I tried to find the trigger in this forum and in the walkthrough, maybe I am blind or dump (quite a few people say so), but any hint to start that would be greatly apreciated by me.

IIIIIIIIII

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
thats the thing he dun give the stone to me, he say i need to do something for him first, get some 3 penis or bond with him but in quest log it still say i need to find him
Shift+Enter to activate the choices, either you fuck him, go search the 3 Walker Penis or go back later. There, you pick fuck him (because that's actually extremely fast compared to the other option). He gives you everything, and the stone afterward. You go to the first forest part and toward the North-West when coming from Kame Village. A big, BIG tree with the entrance blocked, you activate it and the plants are gone, you can go in.

LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
Shift+Enter to activate the choices, either you fuck him, go search the 3 Walker Penis or go back later. There, you pick fuck him (because that's actually extremely fast compared to the other option). He gives you everything, and the stone afterward. You go to the first forest part and toward the North-West when coming from Kame Village. A big, BIG tree with the entrance blocked, you activate it and the plants are gone, you can go in.
Thank you very much

4.50 star(s) 28 Votes