4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

Wfire

Jan 7, 2017
Im' stuck in the lost dimension Capaign. I have defeated Malek and I'm in the Camp 2 (ally) area. When I talk to Slayer Captain Lyse, shes says "we're not ready yet to attack the next tower...when we're ready come talk to me again". I don't understand what I have to do "to be ready". What is the next steps from here ?

patangpatang

Nov 13, 2017
Stuck on the Blood Dragon camp. I assume you need to give the gremlin the necklace, but I don't know how to find him.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Im' stuck in the lost dimension Capaign. I have defeated Malek and I'm in the Camp 2 (ally) area. When I talk to Slayer Captain Lyse, shes says "we're not ready yet to attack the next tower...when we're ready come talk to me again". I don't understand what I have to do "to be ready". What is the next steps from here ?

Go in the Hideout,talk with that guy who help Sylia every time and give her the missions,then teleport to Massa and go out where is the map - first go to the Kamelia Forest,but not in the first road,do it from the next(second road) on the map,you will see one house,there it will be that guy waiting Sylia to speak with her and show her,her past - after finish this go back to the map and go in the new destination (it's near to Massa Viliage) where is the bridge,go right to the tunnel and you will see Amy,after finish all tasks with Amy you will be available to go to the Castle,but first you will meet that guy again and with him you will go into the castle from one tunnel,on the next day speak with the King and Queen (Sylia's mother)meanwhile will come some visitors - complete the quest with that joker and then go back to Hideout(the teleport will be in the same tunnel from where that guy help Sylia to go in the castle)you need to activate it - after you are back in Hideout go again in Lost Dimension and speak again with Lyse - they will be ready and you can do the quest! Going to the Castle activate Episode 5 and finish episode 4 which it's necessary to continue The Lost Dimension and all the story! PS: Hope to help you - at least i did it that way,so i'm sure it will happen for you to,just need to play more time before to be available to continue The Lost Dimension quest! :) After all Lyse,Aria and Diane need time to prepare for battle and be ready :D

Reactions: OneInchMan

IIIIIIIIII

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Stuck on the Blood Dragon camp. I assume you need to give the gremlin the necklace, but I don't know how to find him.
The open box right under the entrance of the Blood camp. There is a yellow open crate, put the necklace inside it to trap the traito*gremlin inside. You will also need to pick up the book right next to it, the red one to get the hint of using the poison plant in the middle of the river traversing the camp.

Wfire

Jan 7, 2017
Go in the Hideout,talk with that guy who help Sylia every time and give her the missions,then teleport to Massa and go out where is the map - first go to the Kamelia Forest,but not in the first road,do it from the next(second road) on the map,you will see one house,there it will be that guy waiting Sylia to speak with her and show her,her past - after finish this go back to the map and go in the new destination (it's near to Massa Viliage) where is the bridge,go right to the tunnel and you will see Amy,after finish all tasks with Amy you will be available to go to the Castle,but first you will meet that guy again and with him you will go into the castle from one tunnel,on the next day speak with the King and Queen (Sylia's mother)meanwhile will come some visitors - complete the quest with that joker and then go back to Hideout(the teleport will be in the same tunnel from where that guy help Sylia to go in the castle)you need to activate it - after you are back in Hideout go again in Lost Dimension and speak again with Lyse - they will be ready and you can do the quest! Going to the Castle activate Episode 5 and finish episode 4 which it's necessary to continue The Lost Dimension and all the story! PS: Hope to help you - at least i did it that way,so i'm sure it will happen for you to,just need to play more time before to be available to continue The Lost Dimension quest! :) After all Lyse,Aria and Diane need time to prepare for battle and be ready :D
Thank you

Reactions: LoveWhores

Moonshinee

Feb 13, 2018
I'm so confused with this campfire side quest, I'm standing to the right of the campfire but nothing happens.

Ricochet

Aug 24, 2016
I am a bit unsure about the dancer carreer. I understood that it is now possible to become a pro, and that's what I achieved, but actually the questlog does not feature the dancer carreer as active quest anymore. So ist seems to be useless that I achieved the pro level?

And, by the way, I have no idea how to start the wrestling stuff. I tried to find the trigger in this forum and in the walkthrough, maybe I am blind or dump (quite a few people say so), but any hint to start that would be greatly apreciated by me.
The Pro Dancer content opens when you get to the capital and visit the pub there. As for the wrestling stuff, after the completion of the The Hoogs side quest, the 3 giants will arrive at the port at the South part of Basin Town. The wrestling events only happen in the tavern during the evening, and the wrestling stage is on the northeast corner of the tavern.

paladeus

May 13, 2017
Great work as always Maelion. It's astounding you've kept the game going for so long and each update has the same great quality.

I did notice a bug where after becoming a bro dancer and meeting the guy in the alley the 2nd time he doesn't disappear after the 2nd scene. So when you try and redo the scene later it basically breaks because he blocks you from moving over to the barrel after activating the pentagram.

Reactions: Maelion

lolylol33

Jul 7, 2018
guys pls i need save idc about the progress i need the lvl 6 lust i had a but save i deleted the game by aciddent and now its gone p

pklmjn

Oct 9, 2018
Possible Bug: Already in Episode 1 a portal and a white pentagram appear during the night south of Loic's house. Activating the pentagram Sylia says "As planned, there dark portal is here again." Then the game talks about a sacred outfit which you don't have yet. Then I decided to fight the BigHead who two-shoted Sylia. After that I got back to town with 1 hp, no game over nor hentai scene.

Probably this pentagram triggered to early and at a later point it will work as intended.

Ricochet

Aug 24, 2016
How can you enter in the Slums please, i cant pass the guard
After you talk to the guard, and he tells you to go grab his whiskey, go here close to the middle of the map, and click on the plant:
1stSpotAlcohol.jpg
But it's not there, and there's a note left in it's place, where you'll have to go southwest to the building with the red flowers:
2ndSpotAlcohol.jpg
Click on the area above her head, and the whiskey will be there. Bring it back to the guard and he'll let you into the slums.

k3069568

Jun 24, 2018
Is the dancer quest and taxman quest in the capital bugged? I got no fame from either of them. As well as corrupting the dancer? Stuck at 118%

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
How can you enter in the Slums please, i cant pass the guard
This where anoying puzzle, you need to find alchol for guard. Guard gives vague direction to bush. From that bush you get second hint to window with flowers. Finaly there you find alcohol fo guard.

aaronleach

Sep 15, 2017
You need first to defeat the bandits and after then to go back to them and take the key for the chest from the body of their leader - then you can opened the chest! :) PS: The necklace is to trick the little goblin and close him into the box and put him in the river,so you can poisoned the bandits without they to know this!
"You need first to defeat the bandits" where are they in the camp I'm in the camp talk to all of them can't fight any of them so what bandits do I have to defeat I can't leave the camp ?

4.50 star(s) 28 Votes