As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
let say my player has talked with all the three member there now tell me where i go from there......i direction let say my player goes straight but the something is in the way like a wall or object like the decorations of skull scriptures in the stage ....
You just go up with the black area stairs

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
After defeating the boss with the skull throne (the one immune to magical damage), how do you leave the room? I tried the way I came, but it does and not go anywhere, and the dark shadow and teleport both restart the dungeon. Thanks

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
After defeating the boss with the skull throne (the one immune to magical damage), how do you leave the room? I tried the way I came, but it does and not go anywhere, and the dark shadow and teleport both restart the dungeon. Thanks
The dark or light room are the end bosses, you can only kill one of the two. So you kill the boss take the chest and you leave to reset. Both the dark and light give a different drop table. Tip! After completing the raid for the first time a challenge quest will be added that rewards you with an item that will give bonus damage against dragons

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
The dark or light room are the end bosses, you can only kill one of the two. So you kill the boss take the chest and you leave to reset. Both the dark and light give a different drop table. Tip! After completing the raid for the first time a challenge quest will be added that rewards you with an item that will give bonus damage against dragons
Ok, thanks for help. Guess that is what I get for not reading about the bosses (I figured the boss would appear in the center room after the other bosses were defeated).

Anyway, the new town looks good.
For the new raid, I would suggest adding a teleporter to the location, a warning about abandoning the raid if you try to leave it early, and less walking time (spent a couple minutes just trying to figure where to go; maybe that is what one of the 3 characters said though).

Thanks for the update.

CrayZio

Jun 2, 2021
i have to find " Seporis " village for the buisness quest ... where is that village please ? :eek:

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Ok, thanks for help. Guess that is what I get for not reading about the bosses (I figured the boss would appear in the center room after the other bosses were defeated).

Anyway, the new town looks good.
For the new raid, I would suggest adding a teleporter to the location, a warning about abandoning the raid if you try to leave it early, and less walking time (spent a couple minutes just trying to figure where to go; maybe that is what one of the 3 characters said though).

Thanks for the update.
The teleporter was honestly something that I did plan to add, but I honestly forgot about it... So expect it to be there next update.

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
after you finish the quest for the dragon trials , do you have to go or do something else? mc said to meet all the girls but there is not such a quest.

CrayZio

Jun 2, 2021
Uh it's the desert village near that temple.
The desert village is Mebu ... or do i miss one ? on the other side of the mountain the village is not real , i walk on it nothing happen ... " Seporis " where are you ... ?

And please who is " damn " ? i need her for my shop in my village

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Chronicles of the Chaosborn [v0.12] [Chaosborn]
compressed_.gif

2.22 GB to ≅ 500 MB

Download: - -

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Chaosborn

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
after you finish the quest for the dragon trials , do you have to go or do something else? mc said to meet all the girls but there is not such a quest.
All what's left is the scenes with the girls which is currently only helia and ghidora, rest is next update

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
The desert village is Mebu ... or do i miss one ? on the other side of the mountain the village is not real , i walk on it nothing happen ... " Seporis " where are you ... ?

And please who is " damn " ? i need her for my shop in my village
There is nobody called damn xd uh anyway if you can't enter that village near the temple it's prob because you haven't advanced the main story yet. You need to go there for the main story at some point

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Some post the mother fucking solution to the fucking bull shit second puzzle! It's too fucking hard! Yellow Green and Blue! TOO MOTHER FUCKING HARD!

If I wanted to play a damn puzzle game I would go play them damn games I don't need it in an adult damn game that ruins the game fun because it's fucking impossible for me!

CrayZio

Jun 2, 2021
There is nobody called damn xd uh anyway if you can't enter that village near the temple it's prob because you haven't advanced the main story yet. You need to go there for the main story at some point
well the pnj for the Skill shop ?

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Some post the mother fucking solution to the fucking bull shit second puzzle! It's too fucking hard! Yellow Green and Blue! TOO MOTHER FUCKING HARD!

If I wanted to play a damn puzzle game I would go play them damn games I don't need it in an adult damn game that ruins the game fun because it's fucking impossible for me!
If you're talking about the puzzles i nthe ice cave... Those are only optional and not required.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes