• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I don't know if this is just my problem or not. When Gwen leveled up to 14, I believed I saw a message "Gwen has learned Flame I". But when I checked her list of special skills after, "Flame I" is not in it. This also happened when she hits level 20, when the game says she has learned "Fame II", but never shows in her skill list.

Last edited:

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I don't know if this is just my problem or not. When Gwen leveled up to 14, I believed I saw a message "Gwen has learned Flame I". But when I checked her list of special skills after, "Flame I" is not in it.
Weird she shouldn't be learning that until lvl 16

Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
Holy hell do enemies get strong suddenly at Dragon Village. I am getting wrecked like nothing...and what is worse I am kinda lost with quests so decided to go there xD. Is there any way to get better weapons or somewhat...cause those enemies I can just run and hope to survive.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Holy hell do enemies get strong suddenly at Dragon Village. I am getting wrecked like nothing...and what is worse I am kinda lost with quests so decided to go there xD. Is there any way to get better weapons or somewhat...cause those enemies I can just run and hope to survive.
What lvl is your team? you should be 35+ and own Dawn tbh. Anyway you can try the first raid in the pyramid for drops? If I reply slowly mb :D I do not have f95 open permanently so, you can always join the disc for faster replies on some help ^^

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Is this supposed to be consumable? However, the game categorizes it as material and does not allow me to use it. consumable.jpg

Last edited:

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
When I get in to the green orb, the game game freezes (2nd pic). Is this the quest "A sign of hope"? Game freezes.jpg

Game freezes 1.jpg

Last edited:

Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
What lvl is your team? you should be 35+ and own Dawn tbh. Anyway you can try the first raid in the pyramid for drops? If I reply slowly mb :D I do not have f95 open permanently so, you can always join the disc for faster replies on some help ^^
Oh...that explains it a lot. I was kinda lost with quests and saw this one to go to Dragon Village. Was thinking it would be a cake (am around lvl 25 with characters) since I was beating everything up around there. Guess need to lvl up, do Pyramids and get Dawn (first time hearing about a character with that name xD). Thanks for answer.

Reactions: John573

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Oh...that explains it a lot. I was kinda lost with quests and saw this one to go to Dragon Village. Was thinking it would be a cake (am around lvl 25 with characters) since I was beating everything up around there. Guess need to lvl up, do Pyramids and get Dawn (first time hearing about a character with that name xD). Thanks for answer.
Yh I'll add an lvl warning to it, but tbh I do highly recommend advancing the main story until you get dawn, she has a multi hit skill that makes one of the mechanics rly easy

Reactions: John573

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Does anyone has problem getting Dawn into the team? I interacted with Dawn in her room in the underworld after the skill shop is done and nothing happen. BTW, in v0.11 change log, MC and Ronda can learn Sanguimancy. I noticed that MC got the blood magic "Awakening". Is that a Sanguimancy type magic? How about Ronda? Right now I can't find any blood-related magic in her skill (currently her level is 41).

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Does anyone has problem getting Dawn into the team? I interacted with Dawn in her room in the underworld after the skill shop is done and nothing happen. BTW, in v0.11 change log, MC and Ronda can learn Sanguimancy. I noticed that MC got the blood magic "Awakening". Is that a Sanguimancy type magic? How about Ronda? Right now I can't find any blood-related magic in her skill (currently her level is 41).
I replied in the discord channel I'll help you there

• Love
Reactions: homarkc

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Thanks for the update:

1. Probably want to add the furry tag now.
2. The new teleport location does not work (not added to teleport menu).
3. With the new form, will Gwen get a new character sprit on the map?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Chronicles of the Chaosborn [v0.13] [Chaosborn] – Compressed

Win/nw.js v0.13 · · · (653 MiB :: 2.17 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Thanks for the update:

1. Probably want to add the furry tag now.
2. The new teleport location does not work (not added to teleport menu).
3. With the new form, will Gwen get a new character sprit on the map?
Yes, she will I just didn't have the time to create one the 2weeks was pretty short. The teleport doesn't work? so u can activate I, but not use it? I added the furry tag to the post the tags U see on the banner and under the title are added by f95 and I have no control over them

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes