As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Thanks for the update. I really enjoy the variety in the species of the girls (scorpion, etc.).

Only thing I noticed this update is that the winter habitat had weird invisible walls and the bunny never showed up. I figure this will be fixed, but thought I would mention it.
The bunny showed up, but unfortunately it's in the area you can't get to... I'm looking into a fix I found it after I deployed and I figured it wasn't anything major since it's not completable yet, anyway. Issue is the going under that area and above it's messing stuff up so I need to figure something out for it perhaps change the layout or so. Won't be able to advance the snow habitat anyway, I need more areas with snow where I can hide the initial ones so, I'll have to start the school content soon lol

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Chronicles of the Chaosborn [v0.14] [Chaosborn] – Compressed

Win/nw.js v0.14 · · · (757.6 MiB :: 2.2 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.
JS Hotfix · · · (2.2 MiB)

Caveat emptor.

Edit:
Accidentally dropped the 'js' directory. If you got this before this post was last edited you'll need to apply the hotfix. Terribly sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

ducktails

May 17, 2018
Chronicles of the Chaosborn [v0.14] [Chaosborn] – Compressed

Win/nw.js v0.14 · · Pixeldrain · (756 MiB :: 2.2 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.
Getting a stuck black screen on start before any of the intro/loader, no errors. The original version does start.

Reactions: Hordragg

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Getting a stuck black screen on start before any of the intro/loader, no errors. The original version does start.
Damn. Accidentally dropped the whole 'js' directory upon switching the Windows engine back in – I playtest on Linux. I added the missing files to the above post and am in the process of fixing an reupping the compression. Terribly sorry for the inconvenience. And thank you for letting me know!

Reactions: ducktails

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Damn. Accidentally dropped the whole 'js' directory upon switching the Windows engine back in – I playtest on Linux. I added the missing files to the above post and am in the process of fixing an reupping the compression. Terribly sorry for the inconvenience. And thank you for letting me know!
Happends, thanks for the compress though :D

Reactions: Hordragg

ducktails

May 17, 2018
Thanks for the quick update! (y)

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Quick question, the Patreon Content thing in room, are those girls eventually gonna join the party through play or are they exclusive to Patreon?

Tomfromne

Sep 27, 2021
Go from the left to the right and activate 1 per 1 and recheck the levers always it's easy that way :)
Hello, I'm an experienced gamer. Your suggestion for the gate/switch puzzle in the Borm Manor makes no sense at all. There are three rows (walls) of switches with different numbers of switches on each one. I tried to understand your suggestion and wasted 3 hours going through them and cannot get the second gate open. I'm just about ready to trash your game off my computer and file a bad review.

• Sad
Reactions: RAYZ3L
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes