As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

Doruza

Jan 9, 2021
Oh, it doesn't add the quest to the completed list after completing mate?
It's in both the completed and available lists. I've done the quest so there's no problem with the actual game progression, it's just a little annoying seeing it in the available list, no big problem though.
Can't progress the main story though due to not being able to interact with Jessica.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
i cant talk to jessica with the main quest frustration what must i do??
It's in both the completed and available lists. I've done the quest so there's no problem with the actual game progression, it's just a little annoying seeing it in the available list, no big problem though.
Can't progress the main story though due to not being able to interact with Jessica.
Can you guys send me your save so I can check it out

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
This will fix the Jessica quest issue, just replace the file in the data folder

Redranger17

Sep 3, 2018
do I need to look for a specific tree for the vines for the Ozryn quest, or do i just have to kill a lot of treants in the forest? also, great game so far

Reactions: Chaosborn

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
do I need to look for a specific tree for the vines for the Ozryn quest, or do i just have to kill a lot of treants in the forest? also, great game so far
I can't check it right now, but I believe you're searching for the haunted tree inside of deep forest, it should be spawned after accepting the quest(So it wasn't there before)

gutsysiamang

Apr 13, 2019
Can you finish Protecting her sister. quest in this build? It says i have to go to demon world and enter some kind of passageway to save Zadia but i don't know where that passage is.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Can you finish Protecting her sister. quest in this build? It says i have to go to demon world and enter some kind of passageway to save Zadia but i don't know where that passage is.
Yup you can mate, but you need to have the demon world unlocked, have you been there before? If not you haven't progressed the main story far enough, the portal is south of the magic academy inside of that temple

gutsysiamang

Apr 13, 2019
Yes i unlocked Demon world i just can't find a way to Zadia. Only location i can enter is that castle where i fought Yuki.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Yes i unlocked Demon world i just can't find a way to Zadia. Only location i can enter is that castle where i fought Yuki.
There's another castle east of there, you can see that there's an entrance in one of the mountains there

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes