As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

phillippe

Jul 26, 2019
guild mission 9 is not on the wall and the bar manager doesn't want to talk to me. is this a bug? (my save is version 0.7)

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
guild mission 9 is not on the wall and the bar manager doesn't want to talk to me. is this a bug? (my save is version 0.7)
If it doesn't show up it means you haven't reached the requirements yet mate, you need to have reached a certain point in the ozryn storyline, cant remember which one I think quest 4 and you need to have seen the footjob scene from the blue haired teacher roza, as for the bar manager, who exactly are we talking about? Dravonia bar?

Last edited:
Reactions: phillippe

phillippe

Jul 26, 2019
If it doesn't show up it means you haven't reached the requirements yet mate, you need to have reached a certain point in the ozryn storyline, cant remember which one I think quest 4 and you need to have seen the footjob scene from the blue haired teacher roza, as for the bar manager, who exactly are we talking about? Dravonia bar?
my save is version 0.7 with everything done but when i was going to rank up in the guild mission 9 didn't show up and mission 10 i don't know who the manager is as i can't talk to her(Dravonia bar)

Reactions: Chaosborn

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
my save is version 0.7 with everything done but when i was going to rank up in the guild mission 9 didn't show up and mission 10 i don't know who the manager is as i can't talk to her(Dravonia bar)
Well, I'll take a look at it in a bit.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Okay so you haven't done her previous quest, so what you're gonna now is complete all of the available content with the brothel in dravonia this will unlock the bar in your own village, when this is unlocked there will be a customer that will give you a quest that's linked to the bar manager. So you basically just haven't done the brother questline yet in dravonia ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: phillippe

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Another good update. The only comments/questions I have is the new (5?) h-scenes are not in the gallery, and who is Asher from the Changelog?
Asher is the mc's original name sorry buddy, and nop I forgot to mention I'll put in the op the gallery for this update isn't updated for this update. It will be updated in the next upcoming 2 weeks mate.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Quick question, is the code also come with extra scenes or is it just a cheat code?
Cheat codes and scenes m8, there are exclusive characters(have no influence to the story but they have their own scenes and story) and there's a monthly show off scene off unreleased characters.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Cheat codes and scenes m8, there are exclusive characters(have no influence to the story but they have their own scenes and story) and there's a monthly show off scene off unreleased characters.
One more question, could you at least see them again later or there're no other ways?

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
One more question, could you at least see them again later or there're no other ways?
So each month a new scene is added, but if you join as a patron 10 months later you'll still have access to all of them, I do not add exclusive scenes and delete them, so yes you'll have access to all of the previous exclusive scenes showing off characters, same with the exclusive characters you can recruit them whenever you want.

Doruza

Jan 9, 2021
Started the game recently, really enjoying it, but ran into a problem. Stuck on the main quest 'Mother's Frustration' where I have to talk to Jessica. I can't interact with her.
Also within my quest log it still shows the quest 'Helping Reina settle in' despite having finished it. This doesn't affect anything from what I've seen but it's there so... do with that info what you will I guess.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Started the game recently, really enjoying it, but ran into a problem. Stuck on the main quest 'Mother's Frustration' where I have to talk to Jessica. I can't interact with her.
Also within my quest log it still shows the quest 'Helping Reina settle in' despite having finished it. This doesn't affect anything from what I've seen but it's there so... do with that info what you will I guess.
I have the same problem regarding 'Helping Reina settle in'. Does your log show both rewards as unchecked, but the three objectives as complete too? Not game braking afaik, but a bit of a minor irritant in the qlog. Any tips on what to switch in the variables Chaosborn ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Yeah, exact same.
Ok, so somehow, after visiting the shop again, the quest progressed for me. I do not know what I did, but I got a second quest in the log with the same name. Still does not solve the stuck original one, with the rewards not ticked off.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Oh, it doesn't add the quest to the completed list after completing mate?

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
So it's just the helping Reina quest not completing right?(in the quest log) The actual variables work so that's the most important part

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes