As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
that just means you have to further the Ozryn questline first, it is closed of untill then
i have done everything i can up to and including saving the kid. is there anything else??

nvm the message at the mansion finally hit and i think it's now what was needed.

Last edited:

Talia85

Jan 4, 2020
i have done everything i can up to and including saving the kid. is there anything else??
ye there is, the next part will trigger automaticly in the mc's mansion after entering it at least 3 times after the kid saving quest is completed, you cant just walk in and out of the mansion though you either have to walk from isnside the mansion to the world map or teleport somewhere else and then go back inside the mansion. The third time you enter the mansion you will get a little scene that starts the quest.

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
So I downloaded the Mac version but after extracting it I get a folder with just the different subfolders (audio, data, movies, img, js, fonts...) but no clear way on how to actually play this game.
I tried using the index.html file but that gives me an error message saying my browser doesn't allow to read local files.
So I'm a bit confused here since normally I'd only need to find 1 file containing everything in it and just double-click it to open.
Did I do something wrong or am I supposed to do some extra work?
How do the Windows/Linux versions work? Do they look the same following extraction?
I attached a screenshot of the content of the extracted folder in case it might help.

Thank you in advance!

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
So I downloaded the Mac version but after extracting it I get a folder with just the different subfolders (audio, data, movies, img, js, fonts...) but no clear way on how to actually play this game.
I tried using the index.html file but that gives me an error message saying my browser doesn't allow to read local files.
So I'm a bit confused here since normally I'd only need to find 1 file containing everything in it and just double-click it to open.
How do the Windows/Linux versions work? Do they look the same following extraction?
I attached a screenshot of the content of the extracted folder in case it might help.

Thank you in advance!
Hmm there is no run option, oke so I have no mac myself and extract my game to a supposed mac file so, what I'll try to do is find someone that has played my game in mac and see if I can figure it out through that so I'll look into it and hit you up alright?

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020

Thank you in advance!
Hmm there is no run option, oke so I have no mac myself and extract my game to a supposed mac file so, what I'll try to do is find someone that has played my game in mac and see if I can figure it out through that so I'll look into it and hit you up alright?
Okay the same is supposed to be behind a game.app and not all of those folders so might be easier if you join my discord and hit me up so we can take a look at it.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020

Thank you in advance!
Can you redownload my game and download the mega link?

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes