As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Because it's Patreon exclusive... :p and yh there's just no way for me to add movies make em repeat by a button unf so yea there's a set timer
what about a button to skip to the next scene? (end the animation loop timer and move into the next dialogue/scene) does it have to be timed? you're using the RPG engine if I understand it correctly.

fm109

Oct 12, 2020
I think each transition of animation to last as 3~5 seconds. If too long, the rendering or the texture of the clip may slightly slow down the scene, or lag occurs.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
what about a button to skip to the next scene? (end the animation loop timer and move into the next dialogue/scene) does it have to be timed? you're using the RPG engine if I understand it correctly.
Nah Issue is that the scenes you see are complete movies if a movie takes 10 sec before it goes to the static image it's a 10 second movie. I can't create a scene where it is 2 sec scene and it keeps looping over and over again and stops where u press a button like in renpy. It's something I've been searching around for since I started so I've tried lol making longer animations is annoying for me too, because it takes longer to render...

fm109

Oct 12, 2020
When I played this game yesterday, I stuck into a self-conflict whether to continue playing or give up:p. Some h scenes in the early missions wait for 5 minutes to the end. The game is nice, but the animations are torturing me lol.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Nah Issue is that the scenes you see are complete movies if a movie takes 10 sec before it goes to the static image it's a 10 second movie. I can't create a scene where it is 2 sec scene and it keeps looping over and over again and stops where u press a button like in renpy. It's something I've been searching around for since I started so I've tried lol making longer animations is annoying for me too, because it takes longer to render...
any solution other than moving to another engine? :/

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
When I played this game yesterday, I stuck into a self-conflict whether to continue playing or give up:p. Some h scenes in the early missions wait for 5 minutes to the end. The game is nice, but the animations are torturing me lol.
I feel ya but I can't give 2 sec animations not really worth it then lol it's an h game after all.
any solution other than moving to another engine? :/
So far not really...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sharks are Evil

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I feel ya but I can't give 2 sec animations not really worth it then lol it's an h game after all.

So far not really...
This is probably not a good idea, but you could always give the player the option to skip the animations and just give the images of the scene, but it would probably too much work/complexity for little benefit.

I am surprised though there is no plugin or add on for forwarding/skipping animations. I have never used RPGM, but you would think it would have that basic option.

Edit: I did find a bug that would force you to restart the game while trying to find the new animal (Any chance for a hint for the new animal's location. Cannot find it even it seems like I explored every area). In the second level of the castle basement, if you examine the wardrobe to the left of the stairs, you will get stuck. I included a screen shot of it. Thanks.

Last edited:

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
This is probably not a good idea, but you could always give the player the option to skip the animations and just give the images of the scene, but it would probably too much work/complexity for little benefit.

I am surprised though there is no plugin or add on for forwarding/skipping animations. I have never used RPGM, but you would think it would have that basic option.

Edit: I did find a bug that would force you to restart the game while trying to find the new animal (Any chance for a hint for the new animal's location. Cannot find it even it seems like I explored every area). In the second level of the castle basement, if you examine the wardrobe to the left of the stairs, you will get stuck. I included a screen shot of it. Thanks.
A lot of hassle and even more extra time which I don't have tbh... I've been doing improvements non stop wherever possible so if something seems weird and it's prob not possible for improvement... and alright I'll check it out cheers

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020

So far not really...
I also use rpgmz so the newest one so maybe the older version mv has a solution but mz doesn't yet.

Talia85

Jan 4, 2020
In the second level of the castle basement, if you examine the wardrobe to the left of the stairs, you will get stuck. I included a screen shot of it. Thanks.
This will fix the wardrobe (was asking for a face image that wasnt there xd) just unpack in the data folder and overwrite the old file.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
what raid is the phoenix quest? i didn't do any of those
The normal raid inside of the pyramid mate. It was just an animation before but I created a quest for it now, to activate it just clear the normal quest and it'll appear in your quest log

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
is it possible to catch the tiger more than one times? the animal in the rhonda quest i mean

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes