As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Thanks for the update.

A couple errors I found when playing the newest update were:
  1. Lola's first letter's text goes offscreen.
  2. Ronda's quest still has "Not implemented" in the title.
  3. I could not get the Adventure quest "Study Material" on the board. When I clicked in the spot where it should have been, it get a type error. I assume you need both new quests in order to get Rank A as I have not gotten it yet either.
  4. Is there only 2 Aurora scenes in the gallery? In the guide, it states 3 scenes, so I'm assuming it just was not added.
  5. More of a personal request, but will there be a character guide (not the help doc) with picture of each girl and a brief description of who she is? It gets hard to remember each girl, since there are so many and the length of time between each update.
Anyway, I like the game and good update.

Last edited:

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Thanks for the update.

A couple errors I found when playing the newest update were:
  1. Lola's first letter's text goes offscreen.
  2. Ronda's quest still has "Not implemented" in the title.
  3. I could not get the Adventure quest "Study Material" on the board. When I clicked in the spot where it should have been, it get a type error. I assume you need both new quests in order to get Rank A as I have not gotten it yet either.
  4. Is there only 2 Aurora scenes in the gallery? In the guide, it states 3 scenes, so I'm assuming it just was not added.
  5. More of a personal request, but will there be a character guide (not the help doc) with picture of each girl and a brief description of who she is? It gets hard to remember each girl, since there are so many and the length of time between each update.
Anyway, I like the game and good update.
Yup I forgot about those first two, I've noticed it and fixed them already for next update. I indeed forgot adding her virginity scene to the gallery! I'll fix that right away. Some scenes might be missing it's hard to keep up in the end so if u see any other missing lmk! cheers. I can use the face images I use for the game and character guide as in full explanation and their quest content? Thanks mate appreciate it!

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Yup I forgot about those first two, I've noticed it and fixed them already for next update. I indeed forgot adding her virginity scene to the gallery! I'll fix that right away. Some scenes might be missing it's hard to keep up in the end so if u see any other missing lmk! cheers. I can use the face images I use for the game and character guide as in full explanation and their quest content? Thanks mate appreciate it!
I am basing missing scenes off the guide, but ones missing between them are:
  1. One scene with Rika
  2. One scene with Zolia
  3. According to the guide, Chloe has 3 scenes, but in the gallery and from memory, she only has 2.
  4. Viola is missing 1
  5. Olivia is missing 1
  6. Zaria is missing 1 (or 2 if you did not include the newest scene)
  7. Nadia is missing 1
This is assuming the help doc is correct in all its numbers, but those are the ones I found with different amount of scenes. If I ever replay the game, I will try to keep track. Edit: I am not a patron, so I do not know if some scenes might be patron-only.

For the character guide, it does not need to include their quests, but a picture of the character and a 1-2 sentences on who they are/occupation. For example, with Aurora it could be "An elf you saved from enslavement in your home town." I know it might be needy, but if you are planning on adding more girls, I think it would help players in the future remember who everyone is.

One last question. Are you planning on releasing a hotfix for the "Study Material" Adventure quest, or will you just release it with the next update?

Hope that helps! Thanks

Last edited:

airze

Feb 8, 2018
I could not get the Adventure quest "Study Material" on the board. When I clicked in the spot where it should have been, it get a type error. Will this be fix before next update?

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I could not get the Adventure quest "Study Material" on the board. When I clicked in the spot where it should have been, it get a type error. Will this be fix before next update?
I am basing missing scenes off the guide, but ones missing between them are:
  1. One scene with Rika
  2. One scene with Zolia
  3. According to the guide, Chloe has 3 scenes, but in the gallery and from memory, she only has 2.
  4. Viola is missing 1
  5. Olivia is missing 1
  6. Zaria is missing 1 (or 2 if you did not include the newest scene)
  7. Nadia is missing 1
This is assuming the help doc is correct in all its numbers, but those are the ones I found with different amount of scenes. If I ever replay the game, I will try to keep track. Edit: I am not a patron, so I do not know if some scenes might be patron-only.

For the character guide, it does not need to include their quests, but a picture of the character and a 1-2 sentences on who they are/occupation. For example, with Aurora it could be "An elf you saved from enslavement in your home town." I know it might be needy, but if you are planning on adding more girls, I think it would help players in the future remember who everyone is.

One last question. Are you planning on releasing a hotfix for the "Study Material" Adventure quest, or will you just release it with the next update?

Hope that helps! Thanks
Well I guess Zaria her first scene isn't rly a scene so I suppose 2 of those. Uh no Probably me just messing up the numbers lol the patreon exclusive scene are just show-off of unreleased characters and an exclusive character. Existing ones will never get that. That's for everyone, So I'll look into the issue than wasn't aware it didn't work hit me up with a screenshot of the issue real quick, and when I find the fix I'll notify you guys and it will be hotfixed.

Talia85

Jan 4, 2020
Here are the fixes for the type error on the adventure board and a fix was added to the doll in the mc's bedroom for the Ozryn hunters quest

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Well I guess Zaria her first scene isn't rly a scene so I suppose 2 of those. Uh no Probably me just messing up the numbers lol the patreon exclusive scene are just show-off of unreleased characters and an exclusive character. Existing ones will never get that. That's for everyone, So I'll look into the issue than wasn't aware it didn't work hit me up with a screenshot of the issue real quick, and when I find the fix I'll notify you guys and it will be hotfixed.
Ok. Thanks for the information. Its good that none of the main characters will get a patron-exclusive scene.
I would also assume the numbers in the help doc got messed up somewhere.
As for the hotfix, it looks like Talia85 posted it above my comment.
Thanks

Edit: The fix above did indeed fix the type error, but still no option to choose the newest Adventure quest. I included a screenshot of what my board looks like. However, if I start from my last save in the previous version, I can choose the newest quest, so will just have to replay .7 again.

Last edited:

Talia85

Jan 4, 2020
The fix above did indeed fix the type error, but still no option to choose the newest Adventure quest. I included a screenshot of what my board looks like. However, if I start from my last save in the previous version, I can choose the newest quest, so will just have to replay .7 again.
The last adventure quest has 2 requirements, finishing the Ozryn hunter quest and watching Roza's (Magic Academy teacher) her scene, if you did all that and it still doesn't show you should probably run the fix for the Ozryn hunter quest

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
The last adventure quest has 2 requirements, finishing the Ozryn hunter quest and watching Roza's (Magic Academy teacher) her scene, if you did all that and it still doesn't show you should probably run the fix for the Ozryn hunter quest
Ok, thanks for the information. In the end, I just started from my last save and replayed the events, since I did not know resetting the Ozryn hunter quest might fix it.

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
It was added last update. It is where you rescue the prisoners by clearing out the mine and is east of the desert area. Also, if you have been there before, you can just teleport there.
thank you, i cant work out how levers works to free the prisoners

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
thank you, i cant work out how levers works to free the prisoners
upper left lever requires, the 3 left ones to be activated. Upper right lever requires all levers to be activated except for the the lever right beneath the upper right lever

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes