As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

Michal001

Jan 5, 2020
damn it, im doing it as its said in those riddles, trying all other combinations and those levars next to riddles cant be moved...

cause the riddle if im reaidng it right, says to lunch them starting from the top left going down, but nothing happenss....

Last edited:

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
damn it, im doing it as its said in those riddles, trying all other combinations and those levars next to riddles cant be moved...

cause the riddle if im reaidng it right, says to lunch them starting from the top left going down, but nothing happenss....
Are you doing to properly? cuz your supposed to activate the proper levers than activate the lever next to the riddle, to permanently open the gate and the same with the other side

Michal001

Jan 5, 2020
the right side worked, the left side doesnt work, if i start as riddle says, activating it from top to bottom, cant move the left levar, doing it as u said some posts earlier from west side (so it will be "9" o clokc then "11 o clock" then last "6th o clock" cant move this left levar, i tired all combination and still nothing.... :/

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
the right side worked, the left side doesnt work, if i start as riddle says, activating it from top to bottom, cant move the left levar, doing it as u said some posts earlier from west side (so it will be "9" o clokc then "11 o clock" then last "6th o clock" cant move this left levar, i tired all combination and still nothing.... :/
Give me a sec I'll give u the solution

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Give me a sec I'll give u the solution
Activate those 3 and the other ones have to be deactivated, So the 2 on the left side and the middle have to be activated

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Sup guys? Here's some info and the public release date.

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
thanks i did that but i stuck when you go to the vilage were they held prisoners. each time i goto the vilage were tey are i speak to the prisoners before i speak to the elder and the dialog is strange and when i am about to movew i can't move

Talia85

Jan 4, 2020
Here is the bugfix , needed to reset a variable before entering the map. You can continue from your save4. Just unpack this in the data folder and overwrite the old file.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Brothel Owner says "a girl needs his secrets..." should be her secrets.

On the Introduction to capturing animals, the text: After the last conversation.... ... town Ozryn.... is still in white. Now, I went into Ozryn before talking to the farmer about the horse, did that mess the quest up, and do I need to talk to the teddy bear in the MC's room to fix the quest?

I have not done the sister's quest yet, getting ready to talk to the queen for her quest to investigate the temple. Version is what is here on F95, thanks!

Game looks good so far, the grinding for gold was the worst part, but I'm glad I guessed right that buying the bar would provide money. Later I saw the quest rewards, just had to scroll down.

Keep up the good work!

Talia85

Jan 4, 2020
Brothel Owner says "a girl needs his secrets..." should be her secrets.

On the Introduction to capturing animals, the text: After the last conversation.... ... town Ozryn.... is still in white. Now, I went into Ozryn before talking to the farmer about the horse, did that mess the quest up, and do I need to talk to the teddy bear in the MC's room to fix the quest?

I have not done the sister's quest yet, getting ready to talk to the queen for her quest to investigate the temple. Version is what is here on F95, thanks!

Game looks good so far, the grinding for gold was the worst part, but I'm glad I guessed right that buying the bar would provide money. Later I saw the quest rewards, just had to scroll down.

Keep up the good work!
Here are some fixes for the questlog. Seperated the mebu and animal fix as well, no idea why those were together xd
You should be able to just continue since it shouldnt have messed up any variables or switches.
Just unpack in the chaosborn folder and overwrite the old files.

Talia85

Jan 4, 2020
[QUOTE = "Chaosborn, publicación: 5398489, miembro: 1970051"]
Solo algunos consejos para todos: lea bien las conversaciones, todo lo que tiene que hacer a continuación se mencionará cada vez, algunas misiones secundarias solo se desbloquearán cuando esté lo suficientemente avanzado en la historia principal. Las escenas de sueños cuando desbloqueas comenzarán automáticamente si duermes en tu cama cuando tienes tu propia habitación en la mansión (la habitación más a la izquierda en el corredor izquierdo) hay 3 escenas de sueños si no las obtuviste las 3 significa que aún no has avanzado lo suficiente en la historia principal.
[/CITA]
gran juego y muchas gracias ,,pero al no dominar mucho el ingles me veo un poco bloqueado en partes del juego.No es una critica.. alguien podria decirme el codigo para el gran arbol
The password for that is "David"

csum

Jan 7, 2020
Can’t seem to trigger Zynis to find the belly mushroom. Where can I find Kara?

Last edited:

Talia85

Jan 4, 2020
Can’t seem to trigger Zynis to find the belly mushroom. Where can I find Kara?
You need to have finished main quest 15 "The Magic Academy" and watch the H-scene with the queen in Dravonia at the end of that quest.
Then travel from the world map to the mc's mansion (without using the teleport system) until a scene starts where the maid gives you a message, this will start a new quest with the Ozryn, Kara is in the top left house of Ozryn village after that you can go find Zynis village. This was all very unclear in the journal, I will fix that later when the developer gets online since I need to wait for the new data files.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Here are some fixes for the questlog. Seperated the mebu and animal fix as well, no idea why those were together xd
You should be able to just continue since it shouldnt have messed up any variables or switches.
Just unpack in the chaosborn folder and overwrite the old files.
Yeah, the fact that the questlog fixes were together before was pretty much the only thing stopping me from using it. Thanks!

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
In .6, does anyone know the location of the 2nd collectable animal? I found the camel in the oasis, but I have not been able to find the 2nd one. Thanks.

Edit: One more quick question. Is the number of scenes per character in the guide suppose to match the number in the replay gallery (book in room)? I am missing a few scenes in the replay gallery even though I know I saw them. Thanks again.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes