As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

Michal001

Jan 5, 2020
im Stukcj with julia quest part 2, in which location is this kitchen?

2dn thing is with finding a book im this temple to bring it to library?

3rd problem i got 21 rouge soldiers killed and have no idea how to finish do q ?

4th problem is with with safety quest? where do i get this repelent ?

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
im Stukcj with julia quest part 2, in which location is this kitchen?

2dn thing is with finding a book im this temple to bring it to library?

3rd problem i got 21 rouge soldiers killed and have no idea how to finish do q ?

4th problem is with with safety quest? where do i get this repelent ?
1: When you enter your mansion to the west, if you haven't purchase the kitchen yet, there are sacks blocking the entrance.

2nd: You can find the book in the second row of bookcases if you start from the top (west side), after finding the book bring it to the library inside the castle of Dravonia.

3rd: If the quest shows that you have completed the objective of killing the soldiers talk to the soldier in the city of Mebu to complete the quest

4th: The repels are in some of the chests across the game, but you can also purchase this item from the item shop in your village, to unlock this shop you need to have progressed Jalila her questline and unlocked Jalila her mother. (This item can be used for yourself as well to prevent random encounters from happening for a certain amount of steps).

Talia85

Jan 4, 2020
interact with the top bag. Here are the latest bugfixes these are on discord as well, it also changes the bags for the kitchen to both can be interacted with and a balloon plays above it when the kitchen can be purchased.

Talia85

Jan 4, 2020
hmm and what abt unlicng 9th main quest? cant get those 2 dreams...
There are 3 dreams before that you have to watch those first and get a new party member called Rika before the dreams will continue. In 1 of the previous versions there was a problem with the dreams so if your using an old save you might have to post it here so it can be fixed.

Talia85

Jan 4, 2020
hmm i only can fack Rika, cant add her to pt, im using new version from scraps 0.5 one...
Can you send me a save? Either here or on discord , if you want to post it here you will have to package into a rar or zip file first since the save file extension itself isnt allowed to be posted here.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes