As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
In .6, does anyone know the location of the 2nd collectable animal? I found the camel in the oasis, but I have not been able to find the 2nd one. Thanks.

Edit: One more quick question. Is the number of scenes per character in the guide suppose to match the number in the replay gallery (book in room)? I am missing a few scenes in the replay gallery even though I know I saw them. Thanks again.
Honestly yes and no I might have fucked it up you never know xo maybe I missed one somewhere... what I can do is send u a screenshot of the actual room so u can see if u are missing one.

Woops forgot ur first question, I won't say the exact location but look around the maps where u go from the main map to the magic academy.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Honestly yes and no I might have fucked it up you never know xo maybe I missed one somewhere... what I can do is send u a screenshot of the actual room so u can see if u are missing one.

Woops forgot ur first question, I won't say the exact location but look around the maps where u go from the main map to the magic academy.
Thanks for the help. I found the last animal. However, one bug(?) I found is that if you try to go to the forest habitat with the left teleporter, you will wind up in the desert habitat, but the right teleporter works correctly.

For the scenes, a couple are missing, which isn't a big deal, but I am missing the middle Zendaya scene compared to what you show. I wonder where I missed it (the guide says there are only 2 scenes with her).

Thanks again for the help.

Talia85

Jan 4, 2020
Thanks for the help. I found the last animal. However, one bug(?) I found is that if you try to go to the forest habitat with the left teleporter, you will wind up in the desert habitat, but the right teleporter works correctly.

For the scenes, a couple are missing, which isn't a big deal, but I am missing the middle Zendaya scene compared to what you show. I wonder where I missed it (the guide says there are only 2 scenes with her).

Thanks again for the help.
Habitat should be fixed with the 0.6 bug fixes posted on the 1 page.
Some scenes with one-off characters are not in the gallery but can be repeated by talking to them again, I will probably change that when I rework the gallery.
This will fix the gallery for Zendaya (use this after installing the 0.6 bugfixes) her second scene will be added to the gallery once you start her next quest.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Some scenes with one-off characters are not in the gallery but can be repeated by talking to them again, I will probably change that when I rework the gallery.
This will fix the gallery for Zendaya (use this after installing the 0.6 bugfixes) her second scene will be added to the gallery once you start her next quest.
Ok. Thanks for the help.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The link for the 0.6 bug fixes in the OP is dead. If anyone who has it could reupload it or post it here it would be highly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

DGun23

May 17, 2018
Can anyone tell me how much content is there in game right now (Overall and sex separately)?

Wolfgard

Feb 9, 2020
I'm definitely enjoying the game so far.

A few critiques though:

I think the world could use some more npcs or animals moving around to make it feel a bit more alive. I don't know the limits of the engine so I don't know how or if much can be changed but the MC's wings look a bit like halloween costume pieces. I think a bit more of a lead up to events would be nice as the game feels like it just kinda hands you things at times.

That all being said I do enjoy it and get a bit of a Renryuu vibe from the game which I like. The ability to grow your own town is something I've always enjoyed in games, leaast when it doesn't envolve too much managing.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I'm definitely enjoying the game so far.

A few critiques though:

I think the world could use some more npcs or animals moving around to make it feel a bit more alive. I don't know the limits of the engine so I don't know how or if much can be changed but the MC's wings look a bit like halloween costume pieces. I think a bit more of a lead up to events would be nice as the game feels like it just kinda hands you things at times.

That all being said I do enjoy it and get a bit of a Renryuu vibe from the game which I like. The ability to grow your own town is something I've always enjoyed in games, leaast when it doesn't envolve too much managing.
Unf how the characters look in the RPG style is pretty limited to what you can do, in terms of the koikatsu my mc was when I just started creating character and I was pretty basic back then. I like renryuu myself so, heh it does give some vibes from it.
Npcs and such the game itself is still a work in progress and npcs are being added when new content is being introduced so It'll grow for sure but non influential npcs might not be a bad idea to add.

Reactions: Mei Lien~

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
i completed julia part 2 quest, but it's available (it's got a green tick beside) i can't advance "ending the bandits" quest

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hmmm i wanna try this game cause the characters look awesome but was never a fan of RPGM.

im curious if Dev will ever try Renpy for a future game at some point?

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes