As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

phantomreaper23

Nov 7, 2017
I have started this game over a few times and every time I get to Ending the Bandits it says I have to see three dreams then Rika will come. I can never get the third dream and she still comes and no dreams after. file 1 is after she comes and file 5 is right before she comes. hope i attached it right.

Talia85

Jan 4, 2020
I have started this game over a few times and every time I get to Ending the Bandits it says I have to see three dreams then Rika will come. I can never get the third dream and she still comes and no dreams after. file 1 is after she comes and file 5 is right before she comes. hope i attached it right.
Dont know how you managed it since this was fixed in previous updates, make sure your playing the latest version and aply any fixes needed. Here is your fixed save file and all fixes for 0.7.

phantomreaper23

Nov 7, 2017
Dont know how you managed it since this was fixed in previous updates, make sure your playing the latest version and aply any fixes needed. Here is your fixed save file and all fixes for 0.7.
Thanks. It was a fresh download and install all old saves I deleted so I don't know how it happened

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Thanks. It was a fresh download and install all old saves I deleted so I don't know how it happened
Eh we'll look into it it shouldn't happen anymore at all and haven't seen it since the fixes either xd but if ur save is fixes it's all good mate :D

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
is there a way to save aside from autosave because i cant find it

Also i found a bug. when the nun takes you to the grave and then you go back to the mansion it gets stuck. cant open menu or move

Last edited:

Talia85

Jan 4, 2020
is there a way to save aside from autosave because i cant find it

Also i found a bug. when the nun takes you to the grave and then you go back to the mansion it gets stuck. cant open menu or move
Here is a fix for the nun, just unpack and replace the file in the data folder, and you can scroll down in the menu to get to save/load

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Overall, a fantastic update. The new gallery I like a lot (better interface), and the graphics and animations have improved a lot in a few updates. Now I just have to find the 2 new ropes and the new animal, and I am done with the update. Good job Chaosborn.

Also, whichever fan is doing the help guide, I appreciate that you added pictures and descriptions for the girls.

Feb 26, 2020
battle sucks you gotta wait for the bar to get to max before you can fight and cant save aurora when you cant do anything talked to all guards and nothing this game blows chucks cya

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Is it possible to make the amination be a bit shorter or faster?
I wish I could tbh but I'm stuck with creating longer animations because of how the rpgm doesn't do repeat and skip... so unf not not it's either that or always extremely short scenes.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Overall, a fantastic update. The new gallery I like a lot (better interface), and the graphics and animations have improved a lot in a few updates. Now I just have to find the 2 new ropes and the new animal, and I am done with the update. Good job Chaosborn.

Also, whichever fan is doing the help guide, I appreciate that you added pictures and descriptions for the girls.
Appreciate it mate!

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
the H scenes seems kinda weird, are they on a timer? there's no way to skip them, make them go faster. I have yet to find the button to do so.. also no idea about a password to open the extra patreon content.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
the H scenes seems kinda weird, are they on a timer? there's no way to skip them, make them go faster. I have yet to find the button to do so.. also no idea about a password to open the extra patreon content.
Because it's Patreon exclusive... :p and yh there's just no way for me to add movies make em repeat by a button unf so yea there's a set timer

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes