As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
how do we use the teleport system?i have activate 2 waypoints but i can't use them. 1 in my town and 1 in the academy

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I didn't like the footjob scene with Roza, and I have tried to skip it (I have used intro continuously so as not to see the text). I think I also skipped most of the later conversation. What is that conversation about? I have no intention of repeating that scene to read what I missed.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I didn't like the footjob scene with Roza, and I have tried to skip it (I have used intro continuously so as not to see the text). I think I also skipped most of the later conversation. What is that conversation about? I have no intention of repeating that scene to read what I missed.
Nothing special patreon wanted a small femdom scene which I did, and the only thing u missed is some hints of actually liking to be dominated so the relation with her will change in the future

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Nothing special patreon wanted a small femdom scene which I did, and the only thing u missed is some hints of actually liking to be dominated so the relation with her will change in the future
Thanks for the reply.

Well, I don't consider it an improvement to go from female domination to male domination: it's changing from something I don't like to something I don't like. I guess I could have gone from doing this quest, in any case I don't think I continue her story.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Thanks for the reply.

Well, I don't consider it an improvement to go from female domination to male domination: it's changing from something I don't like to something I don't like. I guess I could have gone from doing this quest, in any case I don't think I continue her story.
Still debating on it but most likely depending on the next poll if it ends in domination there will be 2 routes u can choose from

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Thanks for the reply.

Still debating on it but most likely depending on the next poll if it ends in domination there will be 2 routes u can choose from

Myname133

Jun 13, 2021
no, it when i go back trough the dungeon, i can't got back trough the desert area so i am stuck there...

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Thanks for the reply.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
For me, it depends on how the routes are (If one is femdom and the other is maledom, then I won't be interested). I'll wait to see, but for now I have little (or rather no) interest in her.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
For me, it depends on how the routes are (If one is femdom and the other is maledom, then I won't be interested). I'll wait to see, but for now I have little (or rather no) interest in her.
Nop I'd prefer romance myself

Talia85

Jan 4, 2020
no, it when i go back trough the dungeon, i can't got back trough the desert area so i am stuck there...
Wich version are you playing? This was a problem in 0.4 it should be fixed already. Either download 0.5 or replace this file in the data folder

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Nop I'd prefer romance myself
Well, I'll wait. But I'm quite weird, and that first scene is enough to make my interest in her reach negative points. In any case, I'll see how it continues, but right now I don't see much of a chance that I'm interested in her.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes