As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

csum

Jan 7, 2020
Can't seem to leave the new region area and now I'm stuck once I finish Rika academy quest.

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
nope, i dont see anything save or load in options (general, audio, UI) after scroll down ?
View attachment 1303249
Had the same problem lol. Save and load are in the pause menu(one that opens when you hit escape or whatever the pause menu is). But they aren't visible when you first open it, because there are more categories than the amount the UI is designed to display at once.

The save and load categories are underneath all of the other ones. Keep pressing down, and it will scroll down, revealing the categories.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chaosborn

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Not a bad game, but i'm still complete lost in the quest system, i have done some stuff but i have no idea what to do next, the quest log need a lot of work, is an rpgmaker game, we don't need an extra walkthrough to be able to do stuff.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Not a bad game, but i'm still complete lost in the quest system, i have done some stuff but i have no idea what to do next, the quest log need a lot of work, is an rpgmaker game, we don't need an extra walkthrough to be able to do stuff.
Lost as in you have no idea what quests are left to complete?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Lost as in you have no idea what quests are left to complete?
I have no idea what to do next, for example, I still have the quest for ending the bandits, say that i need to finish quest 9, i already have the sister, but i don't have the dreams and i have no idea how unlock the other dreams i only have the first 2 ones, Jalila part 2 - it say that i need to finish the quest 11, a daughter's love - say that i need to finish the quest 12, but i already killed the boss of the slave building.
The game need some better tips, for example how unlock dreams, not using numbers for the quest (quest 11, etc).

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I have no idea what to do next, for example, I still have the quest for ending the bandits, say that i need to finish quest 9, i already have the sister, but i don't have the dreams and i have no idea how unlock the other dreams i only have the first 2 ones, Jalila part 2 - it say that i need to finish the quest 11, a daughter's love - say that i need to finish the quest 12, but i already killed the boss of the slave building.
The game need some better tips, for example how unlock dreams, not using numbers for the quest (quest 11, etc).
Have you played an older version before and had an older save file? Because first of all the 3 first dreams unlock whenever the player has reached a certain point of the main story. And the player isn't able to get rika Unless uve seen the first 3 dreams. Which was bugged in an older version of the game I changed the whole process in general and people had to restart. All the other dreams that are left firstly require Rika, and then they unlock throughout the main story progression.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Have you played an older version before and had an older save file? Because first of all the 3 first dreams unlock whenever the player has reached a certain point of the main story. And the player isn't able to get rika Unless uve seen the first 3 dreams. Which was bugged in an older version of the game I changed the whole process in general and people had to restart. All the other dreams that are left firstly require Rika, and then they unlock throughout the main story progression.
I think it's saves older than 0.3 that aren't compatible.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I think it's saves older than 0.3 that aren't compatible.
Yeah...probably is this, damn, i have no idea that older saves aren't compatible. So far i have only the first 2 dreams, and i have them on the player castle...well, starting all over again here i go.

Reactions: Cokane0

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Yeah...probably is this, damn, i have no idea that older saves aren't compatible. So far i have only the first 2 dreams, and i have them on the player castle...well, starting all over again here i go.
Yea it was on the main page for a while I actually removed it this updated ahh perhaps I should just keep it there that's semi my bad... Many script calls were added too for that main quest so I'm pretty sure old save files would ruin the quest log in someway too *.*

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Yea it was on the main page for a while I actually removed it this updated ahh perhaps I should just keep it there that's semi my bad... Many script calls were added too for that main quest so I'm pretty sure old save files would ruin the quest log in someway too *.*
Hey, was not your fault, it was mine, i complete forgot that you changed scripts, those always fuck up the saves...

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Hey, was not your fault, it was mine, i complete forgot that you changed scripts, those always fuck up the saves...
All good... but yea since it didn't really have a quest log before implementing a completely new one just unavoidably forced people to start over, but yea the quest log was just a must-have so it was required lol but yea everything should be pretty clear... All what I'm probably going to do is rework the walkthrough doc to show the quests and locations not the actual quest objectives cuz thats the quest log for but at least people will be able to see what quests they're missing

Reactions: AlexTorch

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
All good... but yea since it didn't really have a quest log before implementing a completely new one just unavoidably forced people to start over, but yea the quest log was just a must-have so it was required lol but yea everything should be pretty clear... All what I'm probably going to do is rework the walkthrough doc to show the quests and locations not the actual quest objectives cuz thats the quest log for but at least people will be able to see what quests they're missing
Anyway if you need any help send me a message or send me through discord I'm always active in their gl!

Reactions: AlexTorch

Myname133

Jun 13, 2021
okay guys, i want to play that, but i can't get the walkthrough and if the no walkthrough i wouldn't know that to do...
cuz i am sometime don't read the dialouge so i don't know what is the quest
so guys, do you think that i can play the game without reading the dialouge?

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
okay guys, i want to play that, but i can't get the walkthrough and if the no walkthrough i wouldn't know that to do...
cuz i am sometime don't read the dialouge so i don't know what is the quest
so guys, do you think that i can play the game without reading the dialouge?
What do you mean you can't get the walkthrough it's in your menu in the game mate? there's a quest log. The wt document isn't really needed I'm going to change it up with quests and locations so people know what quests they are missing etc.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
well,i didn't tried yet so i didn't know but thank u for telling me!
gonna try the game now
Oh yea no worries there's a quest log in the game which shows u the objectives and stuff the wt was kinda because it didn't have that in the beginning. Which is why I'm going to change the purpose of it so don't worry :D

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes