As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

csum

Jan 7, 2020
Probably the 2 new ones? The guy at the tent gives a new one and then the girl inside one of the buildings in Seporis. Where you have to catch the snake
I already did that but still missing 2 SQ. Help please. Also can anyone provide a complete list of all available side quests so I know what I'm missing and what not. How do I trigger vision #7?

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I already did that but still missing 2 SQ. Help please. Also can anyone provide a complete list of all available side quests so I know what I'm missing and what not. How do I trigger vision #7?
I'll update the walkthrough document with the available side quests mate alright? not walkthrough itself but quest and the quests location, And I believe u get the vision by talking To Zadia the white demon.

Kingdomxz

Jul 24, 2018
Elvara is Gwen her mother, you know the green dragon you meet in the mountains?
more or less yes, that is, I have already done the mission and I have to go back to my mother to talk to her again only that I don't remember where she is looking for

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
more or less yes, that is, I have already done the mission and I have to go back to my mother to talk to her again only that I don't remember where she is looking for
Uh not sure what you're doing rn then rn the only content with Elvira is anal and then after that, u go back to Gwen u walk on top of the stairs in her room and scene will start, with your mom it depends mate there's a couple scenes on the bathroom after the maid scenes where she peeks on and then 2 scene in her room that auto start whenever u enter the second part of her room. what does the quest log say?

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
no no it's just that I don't remember the area where the mother is ... I totally forgot about it
Oh sorry it's in the desert area in the passage in between going to the desert behind the mountains
there's an entrance north somewhere that will take u there

Reactions: Kingdomxz

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
i have a question. i did julia's side quest 1.2.3 but for some reason it shows me as incomplete but the part 1 and 3 are completed. will this cause a problem?my save is from 0,3 version when this happened and it was a new game.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
i have a question. i did julia's side quest 1.2.3 but for some reason it shows me as incomplete but the part 1 and 3 are completed. will this cause a problem?my save is from 0,3 version when this happened and it was a new game.
No that's no problem mate! The game has registered them as completed don't worry:D

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
i have a question. i did sister's quest to visit the academy but i don't find a way to go back to the other region. is there a way to go back once you visit the academy or you get stuck there? i did back track all te way back but i could't leave mountain part of the path.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes