As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

Myname133

Jun 13, 2021
man, i get an bug while in battle that is won't do anything (i can't choose the moves for the fight so i am stuck in the battle)
how to fix that?
(maybe cuz i edited my stats)

Last edited:

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
man, i get an bug while in battle that is won't do anything (i can't choose the moves for the fight so i am stuck in the battle)
how to fix that?
(maybe cuz i edited my stats)
I honestly have no idea... Never seen that happen before with anyone so I guess that might be the cause?

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I honestly have no idea... Never seen that happen before with anyone so I guess that might be the cause?
Have had other people with random bugs cause of edited saves, is it because the editors don't support mz completely? I wouldn't know tbh but it might be

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
ye, why?
does it matter?
Nah just trying to see what could cause it but since random battles is just something from rpgmaker itself it def couldn't be something I did xd so most likely it's the editing

Myname133

Jun 13, 2021
well, i don't know what to do...
it tell me to go to the dungeon and kill the slave leader but i don't know where is it

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
well, i don't know what to do...
it tell me to go to the dungeon and kill the slave leader but i don't know where is it
South of seporis, you need to go to the tent area and there is the entrance

Mpools

Jun 20, 2018
im stuck in main quest 11 says to talk to someone in castle for boat but i've talked to everyone 3 times and nothing

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes