As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

WynRaven

Oct 14, 2018
Hi I am having a problem getting the 3rd dream. I have Rika, did just about every quest I can. I am a new player using v0.3 and so all my saves are from this version. I havce done both jessica and julie as far as it will let me.I am sleeping with Rikabut mothing happens. did I miss something or so something out of order? I uploaded my latest save file if you could take a look for me please

Reactions: Chaosborn

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Hi I am having a problem getting the 3rd dream. I have Rika, did just about every quest I can. I am a new player using v0.3 and so all my saves are from this version. I havce done both jessica and julie as far as it will let me.I am sleeping with Rikabut mothing happens. did I miss something or so something out of order? I uploaded my latest save file if you could take a look for me please
Hey there I'll check your save right now m8

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Try it now and lmk if it works.

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
A RPGM game without rape? Like, that's almost unheard off.
Majority of RPGM games I find are mostly with female protagonists or shota aand it's mmostly some generic rape/whore simulator.
Males have become endangered.
And most, if there are any, are kinda unlikable douches.
most of the H games i play are RPGM's. and mostly with Male Protagonists. I could maybe recommend some. although i don't know what you've played. (chances are, the same ones i have! lol).
2 i'll give you now that are still in development.
1. is "Behind the truth: The Reckoning", which is another 1 man dev, indie game, i'm pretty sure. the creator AstRider is here on f95 aswell. it's a fairly linear story heavy, hack'n'slash type affair, (hack'n'slash, as in what it means in tabletop roleplaying. a linear Module/game with little to no roleplay, focused around fighting through enemies.) for the early parts of the game. but i've heard it opens up alot, once you get into the game(haven't played up to there yet).
2. is The Shimmering Horizon and the Cursed Blacksmith. a rogue lite sort of game. Some choices here and there. very Hack'n'slash.

special mention is Nymphomaniac priestess. as how much of a douche your character is. Depends highly dependent on you. So is how the game generally goes. it's one of those extremely rare real roleplaying games in the RPGM engine, where you get a good say in how your character behaves, and what he actually does. it's also still in development. it does Feature optional NTR. plus probably other "less savoury" stuff aswell.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hm i think i got a bug, while doing the quest food trouble.
I was buying seeds in the city, going in the forest afterwards and suddenly i had a new companion, an angel Seraphina, lvl 2 and equipped with knives.

Last edited:

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Hm i think i got a bug, while doing the quest food trouble.
I was buying seeds in the city, going in the forest afterwards and suddenly i had a new companion, an angel Seraphima.
Huh can you send me the save file?

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Sorry i reloaded the mission and the second time i didn't got her character...only difference i did was doing the main quest with the temple first thought.
Huh well at least it's something weird that happened :O regardless I will look into it and try to see if I can find it at all xd thanks for telling me m8!

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
most of the H games i play are RPGM's. and mostly with Male Protagonists. I could maybe recommend some. although i don't know what you've played. (chances are, the same ones i have! lol).
2 i'll give you now that are still in development.
1. is "Behind the truth: The Reckoning", which is another 1 man dev, indie game, i'm pretty sure. the creator AstRider is here on f95 aswell. it's a fairly linear story heavy, hack'n'slash type affair, (hack'n'slash, as in what it means in tabletop roleplaying. a linear Module/game with little to no roleplay, focused around fighting through enemies.) for the early parts of the game. but i've heard it opens up alot, once you get into the game(haven't played up to there yet).
2. is The Shimmering Horizon and the Cursed Blacksmith. a rogue lite sort of game. Some choices here and there. very Hack'n'slash.

special mention is Nymphomaniac priestess. as how much of a douche your character is. Depends highly dependent on you. So is how the game generally goes. it's one of those extremely rare real roleplaying games in the RPGM engine, where you get a good say in how your character behaves, and what he actually does. it's also still in development. it does Feature optional NTR. plus probably other "less savoury" stuff aswell.
I see, thanks for the suggestions.

When it comes to games, I just tend to avoid games with Rape, mind control and NTR.
Really not a fan of those.

Reactions: kamibell

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
How or when can I open up the item shop in my villag?
Hey there the item shop can be unlocked after saving Jalila her mother, you need to continue Jalila her questline until You talk to Jalila her mother in your mansions main hall she'll talk about if there's any place to stay blabla and this will lead to a quest to unlock the item shop and also a couple H-scenes.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Sorry mate added some riddles to help solve the puzzle for next update. But I can give it to you, it's actually really easy if you activate em 1 by 1 but here replace this file in the data folder of your game it should add riddles that help you solve the puzzle easy. The riddles can be read right next to the levers.

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
Sorry mate added some riddles to help solve the puzzle for next update. But I can give it to you, it's actually really easy if you activate em 1 by 1 but here replace this file in the data folder of your game it should add riddles that help you solve the puzzle easy. The riddles can be read right next to the levers.
it added the notes next to the levers but i cant interact with them

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
it added the notes next to the levers but i cant interact with them
Huh, I'll look into it anyway, so the solution for the left lever is activating the 3 levers starting from the west side.
For the right lever have all levers activated except for the lever closest to the right lever.

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
Huh, I'll look into it anyway, so the solution for the left lever is activating the 3 levers starting from the west side.
For the right lever have all levers activated except for the lever closest to the right lever.
your a lifesaver lol. i swear i was gonna go mad trying to figure that out

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
your a lifesaver lol. i swear i was gonna go mad trying to figure that out
Also I updated the file I uploaded normally it should give you the riddles now :D and hey no worries it's actually easier than you think but I understand that many will try to find harder solutions than it actually is haha

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I'm missing 2 side quests? I had completed 15 of them. Help please (currently on version 0.3)
Probably the 2 new ones? The guy at the tent gives a new one and then the girl inside one of the buildings in Seporis. Where you have to catch the snake

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes