As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Ok Thanks. Is it going to be with every update a new game or depends the changes ?
No no for a 100% it's something I try to avoid anyway but because the quest log obviously had to be implemented for older content it was something that was unavoidable this time:/

Reactions: gundam_00

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Overall is a good game, nice renders (the girls, the mc i don't like), a little grindy (but after the bar and the shop everything become easy), some nice music, good story (in the beginning i was thinking that mc was an evil overlord, but he is not, at least so far), but boy the quest log is bad, for example "you need to complete stuff before quest 9 (2 girls), and unlock a new character, and have 2 last dreams, so you can unlock quest 9" but there is no info about how unlock dreams. The game also need some work in other stuff for example, some girls that you have sex, and you don't know if she already talked everything or have anything new to progress in some quest, so every time that you talk with them the game auto-put you in the sex scene, (the queen for example) could use options just a yes or no, just like in the gallery. Like i said, is not a bad game, but need some work.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Overall is a good game, nice renders (the girls, the mc i don't like), a little grindy (but after the bar and the shop everything become easy), some nice music, good story (in the beginning i was thinking that mc was an evil overlord, but he is not, at least so far), but boy the quest log is bad, for example "you need to complete stuff before quest 9 (2 girls), and unlock a new character, and have 2 last dreams, so you can unlock quest 9" but there is no info about how unlock dreams. The game also need some work in other stuff for example, some girls that you have sex, and you don't know if she already talked everything or have anything new to progress in some quest, so every time that you talk with them the game auto-put you in the sex scene, (the queen for example) could use options just a yes or no, just like in the gallery. Like i said, is not a bad game, but need some work.
Yh understand what you mean. Anyway some of those requirements are more to fix some stuff that contradicts with each other I'll be honest the way I did the dreams I'll make it more clear in the future even if it's just an explanation somewhere when you enter. Do know that I wouldn't do some like that with just a side quest... The main girls aren't really side content Imo but thank you for your tips I'll take note of it!

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Yh understand what you mean. Anyway some of those requirements are more to fix some stuff that contradicts with each other I'll be honest the way I did the dreams I'll make it more clear in the future even if it's just an explanation somewhere when you enter. Do know that I wouldn't do some like that with just a side quest... The main girls aren't really side content Imo but thank you for your tips I'll take note of it!
I don't say that in a bad way (sorry if sounded like it), is just confusing as hell for someone like me that started the game now, almost all quest i was able to understand, but some of them was a little hard, even with the quest log (this one for example, talking about quest 9 and the dreams). I know that the game is in an early development, that a lot of things can and probably will be changed, and to be honest, i love that the girls are not just side missions to fill the empty spaces, and are part of the main story. Talking about the girls, just a question, every girl that the mc have sex will end with him in the mansion (or village) or some are just a quick fuck?

Reactions: Chaosborn

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I don't say that in a bad way (sorry if sounded like it), is just confusing as hell for someone like me that started the game now, almost all quest i was able to understand, but some of them was a little hard, even with the quest log (this one for example, talking about quest 9 and the dreams). I know that the game is in an early development, that a lot of things can and probably will be changed, and to be honest, i love that the girls are not just side missions to fill the empty spaces, and are part of the main story. Talking about the girls, just a question, every girl that the mc have sex will end with him in the mansion (or village) or some are just a quick fuck?
Nop so the general idea is a big harem creation overall the village u see might not be the same village u see in a couple of updates from now on I know I want a big harem and it won't be easy to maintain but the general idea is you as the mc help girls in need which could lead to them living with you people in the village will be important to you but not as important to you as the main girls that live with you in the mansion itself, the game is still in early stages but I'm working on story for all the characters so expect enough content, girls that will end up as a quick fuck are mainly girls u meet with side quest content.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Nop so the general idea is a big harem creation overall the village u see might not be the same village u see in a couple of updates from now on I know I want a big harem and it won't be easy to maintain but the general idea is you as the mc help girls in need which could lead to them living with you people in the village will be important to you but not as important to you as the main girls that live with you in the mansion itself, the game is still in early stages but I'm working on story for all the characters so expect enough content, girls that will end up as a quick fuck are mainly girls u meet with side quest content.
Don't worry I didn't take it as an offense at all, I'll give an example the girl from the tail quest is a quick fuck repeatable. Maybe a future side quest may give her an additional scene but that's it. It also depends on the situation the Dravonia pub girls for example have a high chance of getting additional content in the future. Does it clear up some things for you?

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Nope I didn't/ and here is the file and thanks for the help- I changed the file to rar so I can upload it
I see... the thing is even if I fix this issue others might reoccur because of the quest log. New scripts and variables were added to the game with it and I did mention a new game was needed for this update. it shouldn't happen anymore because this quest log will be what's gonna be used from now on. But you should really just start a new game.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Don't worry I didn't take it as an offense at all, I'll give an example the girl from the tail quest is a quick fuck repeatable. Maybe a future side quest may give her an additional scene but that's it. It also depends on the situation the Dravonia pub girls for example have a high chance of getting additional content in the future. Does it clear up some things for you?
Yeah, this was just some stuff that i was thinking since the mc, even without knowing is growing his harem, he is like a magnet and there is some girls, left "alone", for example elvara. I know that she is strong and independent, but i find sad leaving her alone, there are others, but she was the first one that i have this "bad" felling for leaving her there alone. I don't need that every single one become part of the harem, i'm not this kind of guy, if they become, great, if not is alright, is just sad leaving her alone. That's why i asked if every single one was something more or just a quickie that you will never see/care.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Yeah, this was just some stuff that i was thinking since the mc, even without knowing is growing his harem, he is like a magnet and there is some girls, left "alone", for example elvara. I know that she is strong and independent, but i find sad leaving her alone, there are others, but she was the first one that i have this "bad" felling for leaving her there alone. I don't need that every single one become part of the harem, i'm not this kind of guy, if they become, great, if not is alright, is just sad leaving her alone. That's why i asked if every single one was something more or just a quickie that you will never see/care.
Oh but Elvara is is something else my man she is the mother of one of the main girls she will have plenty of content to go with. Any character that has nothing to do with the main girls or main story will be a one-fuck. Just like the girl in Mebu but Elvara is Gwen's mom and will get more content 100%. She'll be important when I decide to work on the Dragonkin story.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AlexTorch

Hunter787

Sep 10, 2017
I see... the thing is even if I fix this issue others might reoccur because of the quest log. New scripts and variables were added to the game with it and I did mention a new game was needed for this update. it shouldn't happen anymore because this quest log will be what's gonna be used from now on. But you should really just start a new game.
Thank you for your help but nope I'm not replaying it but cool game Matty

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Bro, just, like, bruteforce your way through this random lever combination to access the other two levers.
I've put up with some nonsense, but this might top it all.
Heh... :D added a riddle for those 2 for the next update.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Is something I haven't thought of but probably yes.
If so, i hope it's optional.
It can also take its time, think would be beat to focus on the main stuff first.

Also, I gotta say...this is a rare gem.
A RPGM game without rape? Like, that's almost unheard off.
Majority of RPGM games I find are mostly with female protagonists or shota aand it's mmostly some generic rape/whore simulator.
Males have become endangered.
And most, if there are any, are kinda unlikable douches.

Hope this game gets more attention.

• Red Heart

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
If so, i hope it's optional.
It can also take its time, think would be beat to focus on the main stuff first.

Also, I gotta say...this is a rare gem.
A RPGM game without rape? Like, that's almost unheard off.
Majority of RPGM games I find are mostly with female protagonists or shota aand it's mmostly some generic rape/whore simulator.
Males have become endangered.
And most, if there are any, are kinda unlikable douches.

Hope this game gets more attention.
The pregnancies will be more towards the end for sure, I have to maintain many girls in general and the pregnancy routes will be probably the end of the story for each character and then one big harem ending which I'll make pregnancy and non-pregnancy route something that will be highly likely is if you want a harem ending it will be either full pregnancy route or non and not like just those girls pregnant alone or so. Either way, it will be optional, and thank you for your kind words mate appreciate it a lot! The game itself has improved a lot in a lot of ways and will only continue to do so. And oh yea males aren't endangered I just focus on a lot of females for his harem :D. The main story for me is everything that happens around the mc and how he evolves from his emotionless state to what he is becoming right now. And I'm glad you enjoy my game as much m8!

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes