As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

csum

Jan 7, 2020
Can't seem to purchase kitchen inside my manor? help please. About to take on MQ #6 now

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Can't seem to purchase kitchen inside my manor? help please. About to take on MQ #6 now
"(You have to purchase the kitchen by talking to the blockade to the left in the main hall of your mansion)"

Did this help?

Reactions: jadih96207

csum

Jan 7, 2020
SQ #24 won't show as complete even though I talks, purchase bar and than report it. Btw how do I start the MQ #9?

Last edited:

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
SQ #24 won't show as complete even though I talks, purchase bar and than report it. Btw how do I start the MQ #9?
Was a bug with it I can fix your save file if you want. Either way mq 9 requires you to see both the dream scenes 4/5 Main quest 4 will be available to you after you have rika in your team so you see her sleep scene and after you have completed mq 8. To unlock Rika to your party you need to have completed all the available sidequests for Jessica.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
OK so a couple of issues. 1st I found a locked chest outside of a cave presumably containing a dragon in the mountains. When clicking on it I get a failed to load message for Lockpick.png. After checking I can confirm the png is missing. Tried downloading a couple more times from different sources and neither contained the missing png.
2nd. Sometimes when trying to figure out my next step I want to try to talk to various people, however if my last interaction with them was an h scene, I am forced to rewatch said scene. There needs to be a way to avoid/skip this for scenes already seen.
maybe a 3rd: after moving the prostitutes to you village, the shy one that started the quest line has gone missing. She never made it to the inn. Is that a bug or is she just somewhere else?

Thank god you included autosave. I've seen too many new games full of bugs without it lateley

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
OK so a couple of issues. 1st I found a locked chest outside of a cave presumably containing a dragon in the mountains. When clicking on it I get a failed to load message for Lockpick.png. After checking I can confirm the png is missing. Tried downloading a couple more times from different sources and neither contained the missing png.
2nd. Sometimes when trying to figure out my next step I want to try to talk to various people, however if my last interaction with them was an h scene, I am forced to rewatch said scene. There needs to be a way to avoid/skip this for scenes already seen.
maybe a 3rd: after moving the prostitutes to you village, the shy one that started the quest line has gone missing. She never made it to the inn. Is that a bug or is she just somewhere else?

Thank god you included autosave. I've seen too many new games full of bugs without it lateley
Not sure, but the chest you're talking about was a test with a certain mechanic of lockpicking there was indeed an issue with it so it has been removed when did u download this the current download links should have the fixed one. And yes people who currently only have the h-scene when u talk to her means usually it's their end of the current update rn. The shy brothel girl is in the pub with the others? She didn't get a new scene though she's getting it in 0.3.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
I downloaded after the last update. 0.2. Will just ignore the chest then if its empty. And in the pub I got cat girl behind bar, busty elf standing around a little to the right. The Madame is in her office and there are 3 people sitting at tables. The stairs out back are unusable and that's all that's there.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I downloaded after the last update. 0.2. Will just ignore the chest then if its empty. And in the pub I got cat girl behind bar, busty elf standing around a little to the right. The Madame is in her office and there are 3 people sitting at tables. The stairs out back are unusable and that's all that's there.
The pink haired girl is the shy girl mate she just didn't get a new scene in 0.2^^. She'll get hers in the next update :D.
But yes the chest was there to test out lockpick function but for now it's no working like it's supposed to so I deleted it again. You must have the 0.2 before some of the bugfixes but it's all good were you able to finish the mq 9 without an issue? If dream 4/5 are not happening when you have Rika and Mq8 cleared let me know and I'll fix your save.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Ive only just reached dream 3. I think i missed reading some text as I have no idea at present what mq 6 is, but I'm still finding side quests to keep me going for now.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Ive only just reached dream 3. I think i missed reading some text as I have no idea at present what mq 6 is, but I'm still finding side quests to keep me going for now.
I try to always help people with the mq's by putting tips in the conversations... But I will be extra helpful by putting it into the walkthrough as well soon. Main quest 6 can be started in the adventure guild. If you have the Chaosbringer sword and saved Lola her friend from the Bad adventurers you will be able to start mq 6 In the adventure guild it's an automatic process when walking towards the adventure guild Master his room.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes