As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Just curious, but what kind of superpowers are there?
Actual magic and such, or the generic seduction powers?

Skunktail

Jun 4, 2017
i hate to ask, but i can't seem to get the queens trust, which side quests do i need to do? pretty sure i did them all, grinded and did the guild, still can't get her trust [side quest 5 i assume as i cannot find that one]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chaosborn

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
i hate to ask, but i can't seem to get the queens trust, which side quests do i need to do? pretty sure i did them all, grinded and did the guild, still can't get her trust [side quest 5 i assume as i cannot find that one]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With the release of 0.2 I'll be adding a wt document for the sidequests ^^

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
0.2 is here! Due to some changes old saves won't work... this is just a one-time thing it's because of some overall changes that improve the game for the players, additional moneymaking methods, and a rework to a higher resolution.Walkthrough document has been released It's still missing some parts I'll update later on.
When you get Gwen as a party member have her as 2nd in your formation always. You'll see why :).

Last edited:

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
0.2 is here! Due to some changes old saves won't work... this is just a one-time thing it's because of some overall changes that improve the game for the players, additional moneymaking methods, and a rework to a higher resolution. I'm still updating the Mediafire links so for now only the mega will work. The walkthrough will be added soon I'll add it in a bit it's not finished... but the quest part is so I'll just upload that in a bit and upload the finished one later on.
When you get Gwen as a party member have her as 2nd in your formation always. You'll see why :).
The chest outside of the dragon's den was a test for the lockpicking system for now it crashes the game... So don't try to open it right now :D.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Nice update, seems like more improvements compare to the first release.
Thank you! I learned a lot from some of my early mistakes. It was a first release for a reason... So my goal is to keep improving overall! And giving you a guys a nice harem game to enjoy :D.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
sorry i didn't think it would be a key item otherwise i would figure it out. it was extremly easy to solve it
No problem I can understand you didn't think about it I'll try have it more clear in the next update:D.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
There's a problem where you can't advance to main story 9 right now If you have seen the first demon dream multiple times. For now don't sleep in your bed after that scene until you recruited Rika in your team I'm updating the downloads currently but I can only update mega and media so the issue will still be in the others links. (Fixed in the current download links)

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2018
the encounter rate is obnoxious for 3-4 enemies per encounter, even with save edit to increase all stats. it might be more tolerable if it were 1-2 enemies per encounter.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Are these quests broken? The only thing I can figure is the sword temple is where I got the chaos sword.. there is no book there. These quests don't even show up under side quests. So no book.. no side quests. The second dream never happens.

So what is new in 0.2 but two quests that I could find.. the spar and the maid. Nothing else new that I can see.

Give us a working tracker that shows where new events are found because walking is so damn slow outside of town I don't feel like searching every area again to find a single new scene.

Problems with game:
1. New Quests don't all show in the quest tracker
2. Areas have no damn names on the map or even when you go there in the title (ex: Sword Temple, First Town, Second town, no map names at all)
3. Too many random attacks when walking (end up running from them all as it is so absurd)
4. Enemies way too overpowered (Level 17 and miss every damn attack against salamanders! WTF?)
5. Lock picks broken - locks up game with missing image

GAME IS TOO BROKEN TO PLAY! You need to fix these major problems before even doing an update.. as of now I'll see if you get these fixed in next update because it's unplayable as it is.

Last edited:

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Are these quests broken? The only thing I can figure is the sword temple is where I got the chaos sword.. there is no damn book there. These quests don't even show up under side quests. So no book.. no side quests. The second dream never happens.

So what is new in 0.2 but two quests that I could find.. the spar and the maid. Nothing else new that I can see.
If you are having trouble read the walkthrough. .
Also did you start a new game? Your old save will not work.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Are these quests broken? The only thing I can figure is the sword temple is where I got the chaos sword.. there is no damn book there. These quests don't even show up under side quests. So no book.. no side quests. The second dream never happens.

You need to check the bookcases.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes