As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
If you are having trouble read the walkthrough. Walkthrough.
Also did you start a new game? Your old save will not work.
No seems you forgot to mention that in change log so I loaded my save from the previous version. But the combat is still too far off balance to be fun.. Ash missing every thing at level 17 is just absurd.. damn.. he even miss the damn first goblins once on a random attack? I was like WTF? The enemies have way too many health.. typical combat is a bore.

1. Ash attacks (miss)
2. Aurora Flame II
3. Lola Ice Blizzard
4. Repeat to out of mana
5. Drink mana recovery potion

OH and forget the CRAP special attacks they ALMOST ALWAYS miss so the extra 50 damage they do or so is totally useless as it took me 4 attempts with a new game to hit the damn goblin at level 3. I kill the goblin in 3 hits normal so it took about 5-6 hits to kill it using special attacks because the hit ratio is shit.

Very very boring combat. Firing ice at salamander does not even give bonus for ice against fire. Oh and walk 3-4 squares and random encounter. The combat needs fixing before going further. Every combat should not have to be cast your strongest spell as it's going to take about 3 damn rounds to kill a single group. Lola is a magic swordsmen and her damage is a damn joke. Ash when he hits damages good but he misses more than he hits and even than it would take about 3-4 attacks to kill a single salamander if he can hit them.

Last edited:

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
where must i go for main quest 9
You must have beaten the demon and have Rika as a party member. If you have done that you need to go to your room and sleep. 2 Dreams scenes will occur so sleep twice. after the last dream the new quest will start. If you have an issue starting this let me know you might have bugged out your save which I fixed in the last downloadable version. If the dream won't start join my discord and I'll help you out.

Last edited:

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
i notice a bug. when helping relia in mebu with her salamander tails and got gwen to join you if you speak the elder of the vilage about their dragon problem you can't complete her quest for 6 tails and you only get te sex scene

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
i notice a bug. when helping relia in mebu with her salamander tails and got gwen to join you if you speak the elder of the vilage about their dragon problem you can't complete her quest for 6 tails and you only get te sex scene
Are you sure you didn't already have them in your inventory beforehand because that sidequest doesn't have to do with anything and doesn't have any reqs at all. Cuz the quest completes when you have enough of them and if you have the tails before you start the quest you complete it.

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
yes i had only 2 or 4 depending the save. it happened to both. i have a fresh start no previous saves what so ever

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Are you sure you didn't already have them in your inventory beforehand because that sidequest doesn't have to do with anything and doesn't have any reqs at all. Cuz the quest completes when you have enough of them and if you have the tails before you start the quest you complete it.
i also hade this bug
seems only way is to do the 5 tails quest then get Gwen any other means seems to bug the quest for some reason meaning if you have Gwen and not talk to the Mayer it also bugs
or at least it did for me i tried all 3 ways only one that didn't was doing it before meeting Gwen

Also there seems ether a bug or some with quest 8/9 that unless you have Rika as 1 of the 4 in the battle with the boss it bugs and you don't get the dreams when you sleep or at lest thats what I hit

Last edited:

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
i also hade this bug
seems only way is to do the 5 tails quest then get Gwen any other means seems to bug the quest for some reason meaning if you have Gwen and not talk to the Mayer it also bugs
I can't really update the update links for this but the issue basically happened if you get salamander tails before you start the quest... It's fixed for next patch!

Reactions: airze

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Just starting out and I don't think this game is possible without cheating. I didn't find a shop anywhere to buy potions, I burned through all the potions I found quickly once I reached the cave, and by then Aurora was out of mana. Doesn't help that half of the attacks miss, and monsters have a cc that stuns you for multiple turns on top of that. Don't think I'm gonna play this in its current state.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Just starting out and I don't think this game is possible without cheating. I didn't find a shop anywhere to buy potions, I burned through all the potions I found quickly once I reached the cave, and by then Aurora was out of mana. Doesn't help that half of the attacks miss, and monsters have a cc that stuns you for multiple turns on top of that. Don't think I'm gonna play this in its current state.
Yea that's basically the first quest... It doesn't make any sense though. after that 1 quest, it all unlocks I've played it so many times same with the testers and nobody had a single issue at all. Lvl till 5 then with the potions go to the dungeon and clear it. There is not more to it, The players have 6 Potions no idea what makes this so hard?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Starter:

1. Only fight outside of main town and rest to heal
2. I did the quest to free Aurora than kept grinding this way to level 7 for both
3. During the grinding I got my 3 Kobolds to give to the first quest guy
4. Now go to the south cave
5. Do not fight anything on the way there or in the cave until the boss just escape all battles
6. Once you get to boss you are going to spam the MC light spell (forget chaos I find it useless)
7. DO NOT USE ANY TECHNIQUES (unless you want to throw away your turns they miss about 75% of the time)
8. As soon as you can get the long swords upgrade and remember Ash has two short swords to be upgraded. That +4 attack
dmg per sword makes a HUGE difference with Ash in damage.

MC Technique - 1st skill useless (misses 75% of the time) 2nd skill rare be able to use costs 30 TP (got to use it 3x in 17 levels)
Aurora Technique - Never got to use it even once because it's too damn expensive.. 30 TP but you are lucky to get to 12 TP with a mage.
Lola Technique - forget it same problem as Aurora by the time you can use skill the battle is over.

Once you get Lola her damage is below Ash but you will just use attack until you get her Ice to level II or the Blizzard that hits all enemies. She also gets heal later so the ONLY thing you will pretty much ever need later is mana potions.

Until combat gets balanced properly your combat will be:
1. MC attacks
2. Aurora casts the Fire skill to all enemies
3. Lola casts Ice skill to all enemies
4. Repeat 1 time more an all enemies are dead.

That is combat in a nut shell right now with it so unbalanced.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes