As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Ok great.. completed that quest. BTW did you tweak anything or that or what happened? I was not being stunned for 4-5 rounds like before so I was not a sitting duck. BTW I did find a bug after freeing the Mayor's wife if you go back into the prison the Elf is there and the quest starts again.
Nope didn't tweak anything for that matter and what after the scene is the major being taken away?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I don't have that issue so canu tell me what u did right before that
Just combat as normal this time but they are no longer stunning ash he got stunned for 2 rounds.. before in previous he was being stunned for 4-5 rounds.. that meant that before he could even move he had 250 health at the very minimum gone.

Now what is wrong with animation? Left half of the screen just flickers/jerks and no animated movements at all. Completely broken.

Ronin250

Jan 28, 2018
If Main Quest 3 is ???? is there a fix or is it a restart? Having quests listed as ???? seems pointless. If it had some sort of hint on where to "discover" quest it would actually be helpful.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
If Main Quest 3 is ???? is there a fix or is it a restart? Having quests listed as ???? seems pointless. If it had some sort of hint on where to "discover" quest it would actually be helpful.
That was because of the combat bracelet bug that issue got fixed and depends better of restarting now since it fixed either way it's for the players to know how much content is left.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Just combat as normal this time but they are no longer stunning ash he got stunned for 2 rounds.. before in previous he was being stunned for 4-5 rounds.. that meant that before he could even move he had 250 health at the very minimum gone.

Now what is wrong with animation? Left half of the screen just flickers/jerks and no animated movements at all. Completely broken.
Thats just how rpgm works for enemys

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Sure auto isn't perfect yet it's something you use for training anyway but I will probably remove it until it's improved I'll make a poll eventually I agree the auto battle system needs work... it's the base auto of rpgm.Potions are litterally in the item shop and you can find plenty of them in chests. So I don't mind critique but dont say stuff if you just didnt check anything. Have a nice day man.
Item shop is only unocked after clearing the first Dungeon and in order to clear it you constantly need to fight, which can get quiet tiring.
If you put an Itemshop in the starting village... or maybe a travelling merchant that could be a BIG boon.
My 2 Cents, the H- scene with the big breasted and red haired whore is terrible you only see some hair and a pair or massiv tits, this would likely look much better if the cammera was further away or took a different angle.
The English was mentioned before.
Some Quest actually lack any indication of where to go or is inaccurate.
That maid said the dungeon was south of the village in the mountains, but in reality you need to cross a river and take a large detour constantly fighting off Goblins and Kobolds, and next Janina tells you to go to an adventurer guild in some town you are oblivious of even exist (trying to enter that town prior is impossible).
Some Quest apparently can be triggered out of order (defaet the noble for the bar owner before receiving her first request) and steps in regards to certain Quests can be repeated, which also resets Quest progress.
Auto combat was already mentioned aswell.
And maps kinda seem lackluster with the placement of rubble and trees, reusing RPGM standard maps.
The game promisses alot but currently can't seem to deliver from my point of view... I do have hope that this can change in the long run though.

Reactions: Chaosborn

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
There is a severe bug with the video format you are using in the game engine. I can play the video fine in any video player but in the game engine it does not like it and the left half flickers black and such. I can't even watch the animation at all.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
molitar bruh... it's JUST you who is having so much bugs... i literally played the game 3 times already, and haven't found anything you talked about... if you didn't liked the game, just go find something else

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
So man gotta ask it here cause is pretty much on the general interest of players.
Will we be able to continue playing with our actual save on the next beta?

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
So man gotta ask it here cause is pretty much on the general interest of players.
That's what I'm looking into now it's some extra work for me now but you should be able! I'll keep people posted :D

Reactions: Tunak23

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
molitar bruh... it's JUST you who is having so much bugs... i literally played the game 3 times already, and haven't found anything you talked about... if you didn't liked the game, just go find something else
Yours is the ONLY game giving me problems. For some stupid reason your game only works properly if I use compatibility mode it does not want to seem to run properly in WIndows 10 1909.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Cokane0

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok feed back on battle.. the TP skills are utterly USELESS! 25 TP to use mage magic boost skill.. She is now level 14 and ONLY ONCE have she been able to use it! The damn battle is over before she has 25 TP. Really all TP skills are utterly useless because they wear off after battle. Even MC can barely use his first TP skill and again ONLY ONCE have I been able to use the Double Blade skill.

Seriously I just pretend they do not exist they are so damn useless as all battles even against bosses are over before I have 25 or 30 TP.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok I need help I am unable to find the side quests.

Side Quest 7
Side Quest 13

Also missing Dream 2 and 3.

BTW I think you need to resize your movies a bit as they get stretched out so the girls look skinny due to it being stretched too tall and not wide enough.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Ok I need help I am unable to find the side quests.

Side Quest 7
Side Quest 13

Also missing Dream 2 and 3.

BTW I think you need to resize your movies a bit as they get stretched out so the girls look skinny due to it being stretched too tall and not wide enough.
7 : Farmer in the farm east of Dravonia
13: the second quest of Lola it is after the sword quest u unlock it with her

Dream 2 unlocks after u saw dream 1 and if u are far enough into the main story
And yea I tried that but I'm stuck with the format off rpgm I'm afraid which sucks I'd rather have fullscreen so it looks normal too.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
7 : Farmer in the farm east of Dravonia
13: the second quest of Lola it is after the sword quest u unlock it with her

Dream 2 unlocks after u saw dream 1 and if u are far enough into the main story
And yea I tried that but I'm stuck with the format off rpgm I'm afraid which sucks I'd rather have fullscreen so it looks normal too.
Thanks so it's the magic roots which I have not been able to find anywhere.. who has the magic roots? Lola just recently joined me so guess that will be a bit further maybe after quest 7. Ok finished these two the magical roots seem to be a very rare drop.. I know I have killed many Treants and no roots but finally one dropped.

Last edited:

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Thanks so it's the magic roots which I have not been able to find anywhere.. who has the magic roots? Lola just recently joined me so guess that will be a bit further maybe after quest 7. Ok finished these two the magical roots seem to be a very rare drop.. I know I have killed many Treants and no roots but finally one dropped.
Yea it's a 1/5 drop I'm planning on changing that to 1/4 otherwise it's too luck based since they don't show up that much
working on balancing all characters right now and also giving one of them a healing ability it will be for next update though.
But working on the balancing as we speak.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
So to answer your question yes and no I released everything about the bestiary items etc needs the necessary spots to be used.
to be shown in old saves, so if you care about bestiary and items you will need to restart over 1 more time if you don't care about those not showing correctly then you can just continue with your old saves :D What I mean by not showing correctly is if there are 100 monsters in total but you use the first save it will only show the max amount there is rn in your save

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
So to answer your question yes and no I released everything about the bestiary items etc needs the necessary spots to be used.
to be shown in old saves, so if you care about bestiary and items you will need to restart over 1 more time if you don't care about those not showing correctly then you can just continue with your old saves :D What I mean by not showing correctly is if there are 100 monsters in total but you use the first save it will only show the max amount there is rn in your save
Do not care a lot about the list of items or bestiary so no problems with missing that.
Just I really want to continue where I left it,starting all over is a no no if there is a chance.
Thanks for telling!

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes