As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Well, that update came out fast. Good update with more dragons :).

Couple fixes/improvements:
  1. In the mountain pass to the dragon village, there is a chest with a water claw. However, in the inventory, I cannot find it, but an Enhancement item (no image nor description for it) is added.
  2. With the new after battle screens, I think it would be nice to show level ups if you are in auto mode.
  3. In the new main quest this update, it is possible to repeat the h-scene/ritual. Not sure if bug or as intended.
  4. Probably will be fixed next update, but some of the trees/other obstacles in dragon village you can pass through (some trees you can pass through while others you cannot, big tree you walk in front of and not behind it like normal, etc.).
  5. A couple spelling fixes:
    1. In the hint section of the "In Heat" quest, you have "you'l" and not "you'll" in the 4th section of the hint.
    2. When first talking to the guard in the human village next to the dragon village, there are a couple instances of "u" and "ur" when it should be "you" and "you're".
Thanks for the update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chaosborn

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Well, that update came out fast. Good update with more dragons :).

Couple fixes/improvements:
  1. In the mountain pass to the dragon village, there is a chest with a water claw. However, in the inventory, I cannot find it, but an Enhancement item (no image nor description for it) is added.
  2. With the new after battle screens, I think it would be nice to show level ups if you are in auto mode.
  3. In the new main quest this update, it is possible to repeat the h-scene/ritual. Not sure if bug or as intended.
  4. Probably will be fixed next update, but some of the trees/other obstacles in dragon village you can pass through (some trees you can pass through while others you cannot, big tree you walk in front of and not behind it like normal, etc.).
  5. A couple spelling fixes:
    1. In the hint section of the "In Heat" quest, you have "you'l" and not "you'll" in the 4th section of the hint.
    2. When first talking to the guard in the human village next to the dragon village, there are a couple instances of "u" and "ur" when it should be "you" and "you're".
Thanks for the update.
I'll get all of that sorted in the upcoming update, the after battle screen thing I'll have to look into though IK it doesn't show at all on auto right now it's weird. The Tree thing I've found myself when implementing new content I had planned already so found that one indeed, thanks!

livewire8569

Feb 18, 2021
How am I supposed to play this on Android without a APK. All Android links are for a .rar file with no apk in it. Did someone forget something?

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
How am I supposed to play this on Android without a APK. All Android links are for a .rar file with no apk in it. Did someone forget something?
I also wonder how to play on android. Do i rename the rar in apk when downloading ?
I haven't played that myself... My mate has played the game on android a couple of time through android, I don't know how exactly it works though... Anyway, I'm look into creating an apk rn, see how it's done and stuff.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Stupid question: Why rpgm? Isn't renpy much easier and much better experience in vn games for devs and players unless the game actually has some gameplay elements like battling enemies...etc

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Stupid question: Why rpgm? Isn't renpy much easier and much better experience in vn games for devs and players unless the game actually has some gameplay elements like battling enemies...etc
It has a whole battle system, and has raids etc? Didn't mean to be rude, just figuring out what you mean :D

Saintjohn1987

Jul 5, 2020
I haven't played that myself... My mate has played the game on android a couple of time through android, I don't know how exactly it works though... Anyway, I'm look into creating an apk rn, see how it's done and stuff.
Thx men . Renaming didn't work .

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Thx men . Renaming didn't work .
There's a guy Kindredsakura in my discord that knows how it exactly works to play the android version you should hit him up in the meantime he'll help you out. I'll look into apk in the meantime doesn't seem to be easy for an rpgm xD

livewire8569

Feb 18, 2021
There's a guy Kindredsakura in my discord that knows how it exactly works to play the android version you should hit him up in the meantime he'll help you out. I'll look into apk in the meantime doesn't seem to be easy for an rpgm xD
If you don't already have it get an emulator like bluestacks to make testing on an android system easier. From there I'm almost clueless but it should be as simple as compiling all of the files into an apk maker program. It's been a few years since I've used a pc so that may not work now but its worth a shot.

Reactions: Chaosborn

lucan123

May 28, 2021
Im not sure if I am missing something or not. I have been on the Elvara fight for a long while and it will not end. I have done all the quests for the girls in the house that I can. Anyone know if I missed something or if the fight is messed up?

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Im not sure if I am missing something or not. I have been on the Elvara fight for a long while and it will not end. I have done all the quests for the girls in the house that I can. Anyone know if I missed something or if the fight is messed up?
It's def not messed up it's working fine it's been there since a really early update.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I just did a fresh install and I dont have any cheats or mods
Here are the conditions
and here's what happens

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
If it really doesn't work for you though here I changed her so she can actually lose the battle. unpack this and replace the file in the data folder.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes