As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019
you need to complete The Sister Arrival Main Quest to get the boat also Seporis is the place right beside the pyramid in the desert
Ty for some reason i cant get there go to location and step into it but nothing happens i have to go to the bar in Seporis wondering if its a glitch.

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019
Ty for some reason i cant get there go to location and step into it but nothing happens i have to go to the bar in Seporis wondering if its a glitch.
or can you screenshot Seporis si can make sure its the same place iv'e been going too. also wheres the Dragon villiage. Thanks

KindredSakura

Mar 9, 2021
or can you screenshot Seporis si can make sure its the same place iv'e been going too. also wheres the Dragon villiage. Thanks
to get into seporis you need to complete undercover main quest this is a screen shot of the pub in seporis also you will get the the dragon village by doing the gwens questline In Heat in order to unlock the entrance too it 1641508748000.png

Reactions: SPEEDxxDEMON

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019
hi wondering how do you get the raiding done in Pyramid of Ru it keeps teleporting me back to the same place cant collect the chest. it also say's there.s a odd shape hole, maybe i need to find something somewhere inside the Pyramid. but where Thanks

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
hi wondering how do you get the raiding done in Pyramid of Ru it keeps teleporting me back to the same place cant collect the chest. it also say's there.s a odd shape hole, maybe i need to find something somewhere inside the Pyramid. but where Thanks
That's because you say yes to when I ask the player it's your last chance to go back. You need to say no and fight the end boss

HKA511

Apr 12, 2021
That's because you say yes to when I ask the player it's your last chance to go back. You need to say no and fight the end boss
I download the game on android but i dont know how to start it could you explain it cuz its .rar not .apk

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019
ok TY can you also put up a screen shot for A beautiful creature side quest where i can find the Deep woods your talking about. TY

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019
i did search on your discord didnt find what i needed. ill get back to this game later in the future when theres more info Thanks though

Reactions: Chaosborn

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
I really like this game ... The art and character development was done very well. Imho a little masterpiece, thanks dev for this game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chaosborn

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019
im doing it as its said in those riddles, trying all other combinations and those levers next to riddles cant be moved... the lever on the top right side wont go down no matter what i do been at it for over a hour. think theres a bug. i saw your screen shot on pg 16 but that lever at the top wont go down. heres my saves. by the the way Great game im injoying it TYVM save.7z

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
im doing it as its said in those riddles, trying all other combinations and those levers next to riddles cant be moved... the lever on the top right side wont go down no matter what i do been at it for over a hour. think theres a bug. i saw your screen shot on pg 16 but that lever at the top wont go down. heres my saves. by the the way Great game im injoying it TYVM save.7z
There's not a bug the 2 top ones can't be activated unless the right ones are activated tried it myself and it worked just fine with ur save. Left one: the 3 first ones starting from the west. Right: All levers except for the lever directly south of the right upper lever.

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019
There's not a bug the 2 top ones can't be activated unless the right ones are activated tried it myself and it worked just fine with ur save. Left one: the 3 first ones starting from the west. Right: All levers except for the lever directly south of the right upper lever.
TY Bro that worked. love the game

ladida

Oct 27, 2017
hey, i still don't get the 3rd dreamsequence...dunno with which version i started...thought it would change with the update, but unforunately not...also put in the "data" from previous solutions...any other solutions? will also attach my save file. thx

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes