As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters
Feb 26, 2020
The Dragon village quest? uhm that's prob cuz you gotta find the human village for her quest it's located in the mountains too just leave the dragon village go east and u'll vind the entrance
i did and helped some guy find chickens and some kid find his stuff but thats all i can do and it still doesnt show that i found the human village

KindredSakura

Mar 9, 2021
MC is 23, Gwen is 23, Rika and Lola also 23. underleveled maybe?
yea you are way under lvled and probably under-geared I would say recommended party lvl of 40 or higher and to get the better gear you may half to do multiple runs of the raid (aka the pyramid) to at least get better weapons to being around those lvls will give you access to some top tier abilities that will do a lot of damage I also recommend having MC Rika zendaya and aurora I fine they hit the hardest out of everyone but it's up to you if your a Patreon and have Seraphina then you can swap aurora for her and have double heal action too keep you in the fight

ladida

Oct 27, 2017
You used a save that was bugged that's why I forced people to restart their game. It's only a bug for you, because you didn't restart, Anyway, here is the save. works now. Not sure if this has other consequences of using the save, but I don't think so.
thx a lot for the help...yeah, i read that, but so late that i didn't want to start over again

KindredSakura

Mar 9, 2021
can you save Zadia in this update. because i think i've done everything theres no more Main Quests. unless there's a bug here's my saves TYVM. save.7z
so I'm a playtester for this game I looked into your saves and you still have a long way to go according to my end if its not showing anything for you do you think you can send me a DM on Discord with a screen shot of your questlog on your end just in case my discord id is KindredSakura#3743 it will also be easier to help you also highly recommend joining the official game discord you will get a lot of help there as well

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
does anyone have a screen shot of where in hell you have to go to save Zadia. Thanks
It literally automatically teleports you in front of the entrance when you go to hell and the quest has started... In those mountains where there is a passage

Last edited:

KindredSakura

Mar 9, 2021
does anyone have a screen shot of where in hell you have to go to save Zadia. Thanks
dude seriously join the discord and stop blowing up the forum with your constant questions that's why there is an official discord for the game with a help channel so you can get help a lot faster I don't mean to sound ruide but like 3 pages are almost entirely you

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
So....this is an RPGM game where you walk around in a 2d environment and do combat and such?

Cause from the preview images it looks more like a Renpy game.

Reactions: Chaosborn

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Yea it's a 1/5 drop I'm planning on changing that to 1/4 otherwise it's too luck based since they don't show up that much
working on balancing all characters right now and also giving one of them a healing ability it will be for next update though.
But working on the balancing as we speak.
If I put a recommandation. Maybe make it a guarenteed drop if a specific recommandation is fullfilled. Like killing the Treant not without fire/ice/physical damage or only with such damage.

Talia85

Jan 4, 2020
Fresh start, 'help Reina settle in' is still in progress despite I completed all requirements
Fixed for the next update , just walk into her shop in Mc's village and it will fix itself automaticly. Was just a journal entry problem so nothing game breaking.

Last edited:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I wonder how you guys named the Village. I named it Asheron from and because it sound similar to Avalon and it whas not until the Blacksmith that I recocnized, that the MC is named per Default Asher.

• Red Heart

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I wonder how you guys named the Village. I named it Asheron from and because it sound similar to Avalon and it whas not until the Blacksmith that I recocnized, that the MC is named per Default Asher.
I called it Asheron for the MC's name, so I suspect there would be no automatic name, or for once I've decided to change the default name.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
So....this is an RPGM game where you walk around in a 2d environment and do combat and such?

Cause from the preview images it looks more like a Renpy game.
There is a lot of images but it's a rpgm with a lot of rpgm content mate.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes