As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

Talia85

Jan 4, 2020
Here are the new links for the bug fixed version
windows :
mac :
android :

Talia85

Jan 4, 2020
Alright got it, adventure quest 9 and 10 had the same title.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh man... exuse me while I go K*** the developer for making my life hard :devilish::giggle:

OOceaNN

Oct 31, 2019
Where is Rika for quest 9? I've seen the first three dreams and completed what I could with the girls quests but am lost on how to proceed

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Where is Rika for quest 9? I've seen the first three dreams and completed what I could with the girls quests but am lost on how to proceed
You can get Rika by advancing, Jessica her story she'll appear automatically in your mansion main hall. Requirements are jessica her bath scene I believe, and advancing the dream scene up until the first 3 scenes. The other dream scenes u need rika to see them.
I have question about android download how do I get file appear saying it missing
Uhm there's a guide on how to use the android download in my discord kindredsakura there knows how it works. Unf I haven't rly used the android myself, sorry :s. A real apk will be made from my game when the game is finished.

OOceaNN

Oct 31, 2019
You can get Rika by advancing, Jessica her story she'll appear automatically in your mansion main hall. Requirements are jessica her bath scene I believe, and advancing the dream scene up until the first 3 scenes. The other dream scenes u need rika to see them.
So I went back to jessica and it says i've reached the end of her storyline for now, julia says she loves the kitchen now, and spammed sleep a few times just in case and ran around the mansion to see if something would happen and nothing. Do i need the king's bedroom unlocked?

edit - also don't know if this is an issue but when i leave the room and go back it will replay the second and third dream again.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
So I went back to jessica and it says i've reached the end of her storyline for now, julia says she loves the kitchen now, and spammed sleep a few times just in case and ran around the mansion to see if something would happen and nothing. Do i need the king's bedroom unlocked?

edit - also don't know if this is an issue but when i leave the room and go back it will replay the second and third dream again.
That's what the bugfix is for u need to redownload the game and it'll fix

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
AHH apologies I thought I has the fixed version which I apparently did not.
Thank you, for helping and also being really respondent in here.
No worries mate, entering your room and entering the dravonia pub should fix both the issues. Which were the dream scenes repeating and adventure quest 9 resetting lmk if it worked!

Reactions: OOceaNN

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Some of the so many renders created by projectsq. It's always nice to see a fan of the game create such stuff! If you'd like to see more, feel free to join the discord there's a whole section with pictures like this. All characters are edited versions of the originals. ^^

Reactions: LewdNeverNewd

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
About erza's quest where the hell is the cave to find and kill slimzards.....?
top right of the village there is an entrance to it just accept all available quests and itll become free it's blocked standard

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
top right of the village there is an entrance to it just accept all available quests and itll become free it's blocked standard
Bro now i'm stuck with dragon trials i solved the puzzle and defeated the bosses and in the end came to a purple stage where going straight the player meets the three person 1 is selling wares 2 heals & 3 one provides info on bosses but what di i do after that every direction mc goes is stuck no idea what to do here...?

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Bro now i'm stuck with dragon trials i solved the puzzle and defeated the bosses and in the end came to a purple stage where going straight the player meets the three person 1 is selling wares 2 heals & 3 one provides info on bosses but what di i do after that every direction mc goes is stuck no idea what to do here...?
What do you mean your stuck? You just need to continue and start the raid? up the area and go in the entrance? Left and right side u go up the area and enter

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
let say my player has talked with all the three member there now tell me where i go from there......i direction let say my player goes straight but the something is in the way like a wall or object like the decorations of skull scriptures in the stage ....

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes