As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
If I put a recommandation. Maybe make it a guarenteed drop if a specific recommandation is fullfilled. Like killing the Treant not without fire/ice/physical damage or only with such damage.
I wonder how you guys named the Village. I named it Asheron from and because it sound similar to Avalon and it whas not until the Blacksmith that I recocnized, that the MC is named per Default Asher.
Hmm hard to do something like that haha, regardless the raid I'm working on rn will be highly focused on specific fullfillements. Bosses who'll take no magic dmg or absorb it while others will be weak to it. The name Asher def came from there! :D

• Hey there
Reactions: Konstantinus

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Thanks for the update as always. Just have a few questions and corrections:
  1. The girl in the human village who gives the ore mission has the incorrect portrait when talking to her.
  2. I have tried talking to Belinda (top left house) in dragon village, but I am unable to activate her part of the quest. Any help there?
  3. I do not know why this happens (has never happened before), but twice in this update the game froze right before an animation began. The red arrow in the text box would flicker, but I could not move on.
  4. Is there a place to buy repels and/or shields? I thought it was possible, but I have not been able to find the shops again.

Talia85

Jan 4, 2020
Thanks for the update as always. Just have a few questions and corrections:
  1. The girl in the human village who gives the ore mission has the incorrect portrait when talking to her.
  2. I have tried talking to Belinda (top left house) in dragon village, but I am unable to activate her part of the quest. Any help there?
  3. I do not know why this happens (has never happened before), but twice in this update the game froze right before an animation began. The red arrow in the text box would flicker, but I could not move on.
  4. Is there a place to buy repels and/or shields? I thought it was possible, but I have not been able to find the shops again.
1. Fixed
2. Can you post a save so we can have a look at what's wrong?
3. Wich scene's?
4. Repels at the item shop in mc's village, shields is a monster drop on the 3 maps between where you first meet Elvara (Gwen's mom) and dragon village.

Last edited:

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
the study material quest is not working i keep talking to the one it ask me to but they same the same thing they say if not doing a quest

Talia85

Jan 4, 2020
the study material quest is not working i keep talking to the one it ask me to but they same the same thing they say if not doing a quest
Can't find any problem with it. Did you gather all 10 crystals in Zynis mine? If you did gather them and it still doesn't work then please post a save so i can have a look at it.

DGun23

May 17, 2018
What is the password for the portal? I am typing riddle and it is still not working.

Last edited:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Found a bug. Use an already existing save and in this one the asshole from the Rosenzarkfamily will reappear after a few steps. The sex scene is not going to repeat and not blocking the tavern progress. It is right now only an exploit for easy moneyfarming.

Reactions: Talia85

Talia85

Jan 4, 2020
Found a bug. Use an already existing save and in this one the asshole from the Rosenzarkfamily will reappear after a few steps. The sex scene is not going to repeat and not blocking the tavern progress. It is right now only an exploit for easy moneyfarming.
Fixed. Not sure when I'll post it though , still waiting for some stuff to come in.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
1. Fixed
2. Can you post a save so we can have a look at what's wrong?
3. Wich scene's?
4. Repels at the item shop in mc's village, shields is a monster drop on the 3 maps between where you first meet Elvara (Gwen's mom) and dragon village.
Here is my save. I talked to every dragon in the village, but I could not get Belinda's quest to start.

The one scene was the new party member Dawn. It froze right before one of the animations. Maybe because I clicked too fast? I do remember the other scene, but both went away when I repeated the them.

Thanks for the locations. I could remember and I thought I looked everywhere.

Talia85

Jan 4, 2020
Here is my save. I talked to every dragon in the village, but I could not get Belinda's quest to start.

The one scene was the new party member Dawn. It froze right before one of the animations. Maybe because I clicked too fast? I do remember the other scene, but both went away when I repeated the them.

Thanks for the locations. I could remember and I thought I looked everywhere.
You have to talk to the guy again at the human city entrance and talk to Belinda after that. It's realy unclear in the journal tho so I'll fix that.

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
Can't find any problem with it. Did you gather all 10 crystals in Zynis mine? If you did gather them and it still doesn't work then please post a save so i can have a look at it.
it tell me to talk to dravonia but it will not work no mater what i do

Talia85

Jan 4, 2020
So there were some problems with 2 of the variables that reset while the player was walking around (dreams in the mc's bedroom and the drunken noble quest in Dravonia pub)(all fixed now).
Bad news: you will have to download the game again.
Good news : saves should be ok, variables will correct themselves when you enter the area where they are used, so for dreams the mc's bedroom en for the drunken noble the Dravonia pub.
Currently uploading the fixed version to mega so should be available soon.

Reactions: Cokane0
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes