As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
after you talk to the grandma where is the village i found people to the right and helped them but it still says find the village
The Dragon village quest? uhm that's prob cuz you gotta find the human village for her quest it's located in the mountains too just leave the dragon village go east and u'll vind the entrance

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
hey, i still don't get the 3rd dreamsequence...dunno with which version i started...thought it would change with the update, but unforunately not...also put in the "data" from previous solutions...any other solutions? will also attach my save file. thx
You used a save that was bugged that's why I forced people to restart their game. It's only a bug for you, because you didn't restart, Anyway, here is the save. works now. Not sure if this has other consequences of using the save, but I don't think so.

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019
Hi in Academy Life quest there a huge pad on the floor where you have to step on the right ones in order or it resets can you please help been at it for 30 mins already wondering what the order is. Thanks

KindredSakura

Mar 9, 2021
ok found it. now wheres Erza, Misa, Ghidora, Helia Thanks
if you have talk to the grandmother and got the two side quest the one with all the names where you half to gain favour with them there is no content for them yet you can go too the human village which is on the opposite side of the dragon village and do two side quest from the villagers there but that's all that's available as of now

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019
if you have talk to the grandmother and got the two side quest the one with all the names where you half to gain favour with them there is no content for them yet you can go too the human village which is on the opposite side of the dragon village and do two side quest from the villagers there but that's all that's available as of now
oh ok Thanks i did those 2 Quests finding the 3 chickens and then 5 herbs correct

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok the game won't load any of my saves now.. and opening game opens at least 6 game.exe?

Ok DO NOT rename the folder at all.. for example remove the - kopie and your game will stop loading. I reported the bug in Discord.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes