hairygairy

Jan 4, 2019
Saving the game / loading it completely bugs out for me. Only way to do it is to quicksave / load

EDIT: Nevermind, randomly started working for whatever reason

Last edited:
May 5, 2022
Alternatively if you're using WinRAR that allows different encoding..
go to; Options -> Name Encoding -> 932 (ANSI/EOM - Japanese Shift-JIS)

Then it will be decoded to English locale. Thus no need for Japanses locale.
Oh and for running the game ->
I tried to install the locale emulator, but my anti virus blocked the download, also i tried to do the name encoding on winrar, but i still keep getting an error everytime i try to open the game

Rinko Akayami

Jan 23, 2020
lilith wont be able to make VN like this or original taimanin anymore because they focus on gacha games to make more profit
its a shame the branches story are good tho especially yukikaze one is my fav

Reactions: GaRbS

Mr Mhiggles

May 5, 2021
I tried to install the locale emulator, but my anti virus blocked the download, also i tried to do the name encoding on winrar, but i still keep getting an error everytime i try to open the game
I had the same issue but that was because i tried downloading everying in the mega. Then i tried just downloading Locale.emulator.2.5.0.1.zip and it urned out that was all i needed.
You need both the .zip and the name encoding for it to work

Xion95

Oct 16, 2017
Maybe someday Rattan Man will translate Seigi no Henshin Heroine.
He was actually going to but he was contacted by someone who claimed they were doing it themselves. Rattan didn't want to step on their toes so he stepped back and moved onto the next project.

Rattan had gotten messages stating that Seigi was almost done but the translator went radio silent a few months ago. If I recall the next project is Taima Seikou Alice, after that if Rattan hasn't heard anything form that translator he's going to do Seigi no Henshin Heroine. At least if I recall correctly.

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
anyone know the choices for these last two scenes? 1675192058573.png

edit: ok nvm found them after a lot of trial and error

Last edited:

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
Great game, akin to the legendary (in my personal worldview) Dirty Prison Ship (Injuu Kangoku). Unfortunately, I already spoiled it to myself by clicking through the raw Jap version years ago, but. kudos to the translators for making this one available in a proper state for the new people. (y)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote