2.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Jan 15, 2018
told Megan my name was Big Willy and she still called me Marcus
animations are ass the spanking jus had me chuckling
other than that and word choice i dont see anything bad

ooh Megan her blushing goes all the way down to her chin, dunno if thats intentional

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Since this game is set in a cyberpunk dystopia there should clearly be some form of slut virus that effects women through their cybernetic implants.

Kevin468

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Well everyone, I thank you for playing the game and telling me its drawbacks, first the story I try to make a story that is not very complex to understand, it will develop in more depth as the next updates come, I am just starting with this of the decision system and it will be very hard but I will do my best to do something that you like, and about some fetishes, well, you can make me a list of the fetishes that you would like me to do in the next updates or some ideas, well. I will keep in mind I am just starting with this so if there are some who do not like it, then have compassion :cry::cry:

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Well everyone, I thank you for playing the game and telling me its drawbacks, first the story I try to make a story that is not very complex to understand, it will develop in more depth as the next updates come, I am just starting with this of the decision system and it will be very hard but I will do my best to do something that you like, and about some fetishes, well, you can make me a list of the fetishes that you would like me to do in the next updates or some ideas, well. I will keep in mind I am just starting with this so if there are some who do not like it, then have compassion :cry::cry:
hey man nothing wrong with the game looks really nice .write your story the way you want ,asking for fetishes to the player is a bad idea imo .everyone likes different things ,some like certain one others hate those .just add what you want and dont listen to others ,its your story .those who like your vison ,story and fetishes will play others wont.

just be upfront, let us know what kind of fetishes you plan to add in future ,you can add that in side
as planned tags

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
Never ask us what fetishes we, as a group, want. You'll get every possible answer which will inevitably lead to the thread burning to the ground.
Make the game YOU want.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Models look good and we have rape and NTR tag which is always welcome for me.
Any chance that your NTR also means sharing dev?:)
I subscribe to the question above asking in addition if there is much "ntr" or just a scene or 2 in this game. And since the dev doesn't seem to be active here , i would ask someone who played the game already ..

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I know it's just the first release and so probably not a whole lot atm but as it is currently is it worth a play through or wait until there's some more? The tags def intrigue me but I can't gleam a whole lot story wise from the description. And, since the dev asked, I don't mind optional hard NTR but some sharing would be nice too. Gotta stress the optional part though before I get riddled with facepalm emotes lol

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
Type A NTR.

Reactions: Entropylol
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes