• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
2B gained a few kg and now looks even hotter. I hope she's kept her swiftness and flexibility intact :Kappa:
TY for the link, you have been a few seconds faster than my own Google Fu.
Well, I'm not going to spoil anything if I say that if the original character was any more swift and flexible than the version in this game, she wasn't an android but a whip.

Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
TY for the link, you have been a few seconds faster than my own Google Fu.
Well, I'm not going to spoil anything if I say that if the original character was any more swift and flexible than the version in this game, she wasn't an android but a whip.
Oh boy was she flexible and swift! A live wire. She was also really keen on photo shoots:

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
You may want to consider re-naming your game to 'Cyber-Combat 2089' (or 'Cyber Combat 2089' if you insist on three words & not two).

"Ciber" is likely to be mis-pronounced either as:
1) "seebur", like seating, similar to meeting or beetle; or
2) "kibur", like kibble, similar to dribble or bib.

"Cyber" is pronounced like the 'sigh' and sounds similar to by, pie, why, or Mycroft. (y)

e-d :)

Reactions: | Vee |

giorgyo777

Feb 2, 2020
I LOVED this game SO much, looking forward to the next updates of the game and the continuation of the story!))
since I'm an NTR fan I would really like to see the development of the relationship between the MC and Megan and that in the future there would be NTR / NTR + RAPE scenes regarding Megan!)))
I also know that I am not selfish and there are certainly people who do not like NTR in all cases leave it avoidable, the choice of the player

Kevin468

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
I am thinking of creating another game while I am updating this one, with a female protagonist, leave your opinion on my patreon in the last publication :D (y)

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I am thinking of creating another game while I am updating this one, with a female protagonist, leave your opinion on my patreon in the last publication :D (y)
Working on two games huh? and geared toward two different audiences? LOL the comments should be entertaining at least.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes