VN Unity Abandoned Cicada [v0.1.1] [Tsawnt Games]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Zoukos

Jun 8, 2021
My dick has never been so hard before!!!

WOW Guys I can not wait for the future games!!!

And I want to fuck the landlady so much, I CAN NOT WAIT!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: TsawntGames

dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
First recommendation: please let me set very basic graphic controls. Specifically resolution and whether it is windowed or not. I have an ultra-wide screen display and often times buttons are too far down. The end result is not very playable. I'd rather play with a 1080p window than a full screen 1440p ultrawide. The renders are stretched out too wide and everything looks distorted.

Besides.... with a full screen there is no quick hide option.

TsawntGames

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2021
First recommendation: please let me set very basic graphic controls. Specifically resolution and whether it is windowed or not. I have an ultra-wide screen display and often times buttons are too far down. The end result is not very playable. I'd rather play with a 1080p window than a full screen 1440p ultrawide. The renders are stretched out too wide and everything looks distorted.

Besides.... with a full screen there is no quick hide option.
We are working on the windowed mode feature for you wide-screeners ;) We will provide update on the progress of this!

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Premise sounds interesting and mysterious enough but I am gonna be honest here and wait for some updates before trying it out.

Models lookin good so far and NTR and Incest tickles my checkboxes as well.
Then again the dev clearly stated that it is avoidable and with it gives the Game some sort of replayability so keep your nagging at a minimum for now.

Godspeed TsawntGames and let one of the mods give you a developer badge ,)

• Red Heart
Reactions: TsawntGames

TsawntGames

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2021
Premise sounds interesting and mysterious enough but I am gonna be honest here and wait for some updates before trying it out.

Models lookin good so far and NTR and Incest tickles my checkboxes as well.
Then again the dev clearly stated that it is avoidable and with it gives the Game some sort of replayability so keep your nagging at a minimum for now.

Godspeed TsawntGames and let one of the mods give you a developer badge ,)
Appreciate the consideration, and thanks for commenting. much love <3

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes