VN Unity Abandoned Cicada [v0.1.1] [Tsawnt Games]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
From Main Post:
"NTR is avoidable and we will probably integrate a lock in down the road if you want to permanently be in the NTR or Love route."

Glad to hear this, also a 'lock in' is a really good idea.

Best of Luck with the game!

• Red Heart
Reactions: TsawntGames

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
I can't figure out the relations in this game. I'm assuming that Landlady is the mom as usual, but Christine supposed to be the MC's sister? Why does she look black then when both the MC and "mom" look white?

Reactions: BrothersKeeper

Jasor

Sep 13, 2019
Good Game but is it possible to convert to renpy ?
it'll make things easier and a bit smoother in terms of gameplay

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
People commenting regarding NTR, but don't take 10 seconds to read the developer notes. :KEK: :FacePalm:
Gee thanks, but already read it prior to seeing your post. Am a little courious that I see no mention of ntr prior to your posting. This if the post are in deed in chronological order. This is not ment to be critical or upset to or i hope for anyone. Just wanted to to point out there is nothing posted that I have seen regarding NTR from a prior date. But this does not mean that there may have been a post that contained said information which was deleted for some reason. It does make me happy to see that it is avoidable and that the dev is speaking of an option that will allow one to turn it off preponderances. Which I hope to see. Well thanks I really hope this did not cause any problems. Take care I look forward to checking this game out. Thanks Dev

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Bah. if youre letting us name characters you should use the %charname% more often in descriptions than keep using landlady, damnit.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
So how are the updates going to work? Are both paths going to be updated each time or is it one per update?
how in the fuck do you save your game? and is it possible for Unity to have rollback? and where is the I-patch?
and where the hell am I?

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes