VN Unity Abandoned Cicada [v0.1.1] [Tsawnt Games]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
So, this is the game where some updates later, non-ntr and ntr fans fight each other over the content and attention given to the paths or this game thread will be peaceful by dev giving us both fans the same focus and attention with "same level of sexual progress" rather than making them some other Optional ntr games where main love interests like landlady become "sluts for other men by fast pace" in ntr path but,

MC in Non-NTR path has to try hard even for a handjob from a "landlady" because devs wants to show incest struggle and logicality? If that is what it is planned, then it's bullshit and routine which we seen in many other famous optional NTR games.
Dude, no offense but I got a headache reading your post. Dont put all your thoughts into one sentence xD
For some reason in my mind you were telling this out loud without taking a breath.

I know what you are getting at though.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
what kind of girls for incest

and

is it another female or male taking your girls in the NTR? is the NTR started in this release?

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Well, since my comment has been deleted, and neither the description nor the note from the development regarding the game world model adds clarity, I will try to ask more carefully.
1.In this game you are planning 1 main route to which events are screwed or different routes for different genres?
2.If there is 1 route, then the events will be mutually exclusive or yes (there is an event) / no (transition to the next scene)?
3.Does the game have some kind of canon version of events (which was originally conceived) or not?
I hope this comment is not considered a shitposts.

Reactions: bruce555 and EZ8lt

eXist21

Jun 8, 2021
Well, since my comment has been deleted, and neither the description nor the note from the development regarding the game world model adds clarity, I will try to ask more carefully.
1.In this game you are planning 1 main route to which events are screwed or different routes for different genres?
2.If there is 1 route, then the events will be mutually exclusive or yes (there is an event) / no (transition to the next scene)?
3.Does the game have some kind of canon version of events (which was originally conceived) or not?
I hope this comment is not considered a shitposts.
We want to have different routes for different genres, and about the events they are all conceived organically by the team. :)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Aight. This is pretty much the same as the other Unity game that just dropped, "Jasmine". Same UI under the same engine, same default name and character model for the MC and for the girls as well, same "artstyle", same writing, same patreon tiers with only a tadbit difference in the description. Are you guys a team or just set up two different patreon for the games for some whatever reason? :)

Reactions: ann87ra

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
what's the incest in this game? mom, sis or both?

also, is the NTR by another guy or a girl? do we meet that person in 0.1?

TSODEON

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2021
Aight. This is pretty much the same as the other Unity game that just dropped, "Jasmine". Same UI under the same engine, same default name and character model for the MC and for the girls as well, same "artstyle", same writing, same patreon tiers with only a tadbit difference in the description. Are you guys a team or just set up two different patreon for the games for some whatever reason? :)
No harm to it my friend! We are just two friends that met years ago through game forums, and decided to create our own! We found the same coder and two artists with similar 3D taste that we liked! Then we just set up a team and went our own narratives! And why not post it the same day? we are so happy to have completed two projects and be able to release them! any other questions feel free to ask! good day!

Reactions: DonkeyFace

h@k3r0

Dec 30, 2020
I was about to say the same because I found the same animation in both games

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
This better be an edging scene or I want a full refund!
1.png

The renders look hot man.
If the NTR is good and the story holds up you can look forward to my support.
Good luck

Netorious

Mar 8, 2019
Ah also you guys need to make the game smaller... 230mb for 100 images is too much! Like episode 4 and the game will be 1GB!?!?!?!? The rest I said in my rating :D

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes