4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Hi there, I have 2 questions.

1. Does this update have the full version of chapter 2, and how long is it compared to chapter 1?

Also, can you recommend anything emotionally impactful like this?

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Enjoyed the update. Hope to see what comes next from this story.

I'm fine with the multiple endings of chapter 1. They were nice what if stories.

Chapter 2 set upmost of the LI's and a few side chicks. Not sure who my fav is. We'll have to wait and see in chapter 3.

Keep up the good work.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Oh hey an update. But why? There was already the best ending in the so called first chapter. :unsure::cool:
I am confused. It's not weirdly anoying alternate timeline Star Trek stuff, or is it? :ROFLMAO:

Just kidding. Solid follow up but it can't hold a candle to chapter one (Which the dev most likely spend more time on before releasing it so that's partly not a fair comparison).

The dev kept the unique look of the characters. Introduced some new characters. Really interesting ones like the PI too.
Can't really say where this one will go now after chapter 1 with chapter 2 but I am looking forward to more.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrHoneyCraft

etool

Jun 14, 2021
so far so good, definitely put this on my watch list

was a bit 'dark' but still intriguing

played through it a couple time wanting to see the other paths and endings

keep up the good work, Dev

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
this is one of the good sex games out there but hell this is confusing af. i feel that it should be able to branch out on later chapters and not here on chapter 1. it just feels weird there is ending on chapter 1 where everyone is still being introduced. its just my nitpic. everything else is good just hope dev wont go awol.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
this is one of the good sex games out there but hell this is confusing af. i feel that it should be able to branch out on later chapters and not here on chapter 1. it just feels weird there is ending on chapter 1 where everyone is still being introduced. its just my nitpic. everything else is good just hope dev wont go awol.
Well, if he does, you said you got an ending, so, technically it was finished. :ROFLMAO:

MrHoneyCraft

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Hi,

Thanks for the feedback, guys.

I STRONGLY recommend the Author to:
- remove the whole first chapter and recycle the whole chapter 1 main route as a flashback (might be a good idea as a tale MC tells Clara when he hires her)
I have been thinking about a flashback and "skip Ch. 1" option together, but I would only introduce it as an option. I might implement it at some point...

I am confused, is this now cp2? because at the end of cap1 screen , there is no "start cap2 button" And i notice, all endscreens looks after the last play the same, like they stacked up
Sorry. I missed your post before. I've checked your save and it looks fine at my end.

Who cares if an underage girl looks ugly AF. MY issue is shes still ugly at 18 :ROFLMAO: .
How dare you! I sculpted the adult version of her using my wife's picture!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, she might appear with some...upgrades later on, so maybe you'll like her new version better...if that happens.

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
Hi,

Thanks for the feedback, guys.

I have been thinking about a flashback and "skip Ch. 1" option together, but I would only introduce it as an option. I might implement it at some point...

Sorry. I missed your post before. I've checked your save and it looks fine at my end.

How dare you! I sculpted the adult version of her using my wife's picture!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, she might appear with some...upgrades later on, so maybe you'll like her new version better...if that happens.
Its just my opinion... im sure others might like that look. I personally hate the cut bangs look on women. Maybe make a poll on it here or your patreon.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I really like the story and the character of Kerry.
Although I doubt that after everything she's been through on the main route, she'll still be as sweet as ever.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Still hoping that someone will answer me already.

Does this update have the full version of chapter 2, and how long is it compared to chapter 1?

Wazzatheboss

Jun 1, 2020
Very good VN, and nice to see improved renders in chap 2. Can't wait to see how it evolves

For the 1st chapter, I suspect the dev initially planned to do a short VN, hence the 3 endings but later changed his mind. It is for the best because it is a very promising game

About the confusion about the routes in chap 1, maybe the solution would be to have only the main/canon route as chap 1 and the alternative endings as bonus scenes in the gallery ? Also it gives the opportunityb for the dev to offer us some alternate stories in the future

I don't agree with guys who say the canon route of chap 1 is kinetic, you still have choice, some very important, depending of your actions, you have sex with the killer, you can also threaten to kill her if she harms Carrie (might be important in the future)

Maybe it should be like the beginning of Chasing Sunsets, where (even if it is all a flashback), the MC is a kid, that part helps to understand his story, and you still have choices to shape your MC, even if the outcome is always the same ( MC and Jaye are both in love of each other, they fall of at the graduation party, and MC run away

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Very good VN, and nice to see improved renders in chap 2. Can't wait to see how it evolves

For the 1st chapter, I suspect the dev initially planned to do a short VN, hence the 3 endings but later changed his mind. It is for the best because it is a very promising game

About the confusion about the routes in chap 1, maybe the solution would be to have only the main/canon route as chap 1 and the alternative endings as bonus scenes in the gallery ? Also it gives the opportunityb for the dev to offer us some alternate stories in the future

I don't agree with guys who say the canon route of chap 1 is kinetic, you still have choice, some very important, depending of your actions, you have sex with the killer, you can also threaten to kill her if she harms Carrie (might be important in the future)

Maybe it should be like the beginning of Chasing Sunsets, where (even if it is all a flashback), the MC is a kid, that part helps to understand his story, and you still have choices to shape your MC, even if the outcome is always the same ( MC and Jaye are both in love of each other, they fall of at the graduation party, and MC run away
Did you just finish chapter 2? If so, can you answer my question please?

Wazzatheboss

Jun 1, 2020
Still hoping that someone will answer me already.

Does this update have the full version of chapter 2, and how long is it compared to chapter 1?
Yes it is the full version of chap 2, I think it is longer than chap 1 but has obviously less replayability than chap 1
Renders are improved in chap 2 too

Reactions: Dark Silence

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Yes it is the full version of chap 2, I think it is longer than chap 1 but has obviously less replayability than chap 1
Renders are improved in chap 2 too
I really like the story and the character of Kerry.
Although I doubt that after everything she's been through on the main route, she'll still be as sweet as ever.
Can one of you, or someone else please tell me how go through the main route for chapter 1, so I can get access to chapter 2. For the life of me, I can't figure it out.

Reactions: templarknight2020
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes