Ciri/Witcher Fallout themed game

Great Idea?

• Total voters

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Hello

Me and my team are thinking of creating a new game with having Ciri as main prod and a wolf companion. Having it in a post apocalyptic / virus / fallout theme.
Main fetishes will be Bestiality/Monsters/Pregnancy and other fetishes :)
Let me know what you think i'm open to input.

The game will be developed aside from MBF
Comics are taking the most time to develop but they are the most fun to create.
So i'm dropping the comics for a while so MBF and Ciri's game will have more content.
Anyways my rendering rig is improving so it will be all faster :)

Attached image is the Wolf (Companion of Ciri)

Kind regards,
AdultKing and the Team

Last edited:

Octotwin

Mar 1, 2018
On paper i'm always for beastie games and preg, sure.

Some concern with the fact you're already working on 2 games + comics. But nice move nonetheless to try to grab the followers of Goblin's Tale

Great idea still especially considering your marvelous renders work.

ecchi0356

Oct 13, 2018
wait, depend on genre, if my pc can play and also free choose who i want breed that will be great, i mean i can choose which who and do want have sex or not that will be, and ofc if female progtag/monster/furry/bestialy i will say yes :3

hope good like violate heroined/roundscapeadoveria/yoma/krystal/leave2gather

lionback

Feb 15, 2018
Hey! It seems like a good idea to me :sneaky:, although personally I don't like Ciri's character very much. But the concept convinces me.

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
wait, depend on genre, if my pc can play and also free choose who i want breed that will be great, i mean i can choose which who and do want have sex or not that will be, and ofc if female progtag/monster/furry/bestialy i will say yes :3

hope good like violate heroined/roundscapeadoveria/yoma/krystal/leave2gather
All choices will be optional yes i'm learning from my previous work

Hey! It seems like a good idea to me :sneaky:, although personally I don't like Ciri's character very much. But the concept convinces me.
Other Witcher girls will also be featured so more like a Harem

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
If you're looking for inspiration, another show that would probably fit the bill is "The 100". Similar theme just different setup, but I like the way their post apocalyptic world turned out.

Reactions: AdultKing

drakemasta

May 8, 2018
i would like to see a bit more of a open ended game like a trainer game. maybe still have the central focus being ciri simply cause she's hot even more so with that scar, but since your thinking of a post apocalypse/ falloutish type game there is room to add in a few other characters. and corrupt/train the heck outa them.