Ciri/Witcher Fallout themed game

Great Idea?

• Total voters

ZombieBoss

Jun 3, 2018
Oh yes I love me a good pregnancy system, I think it would be best/easiest if you took an aproach to it like they did in "Parasite In City" how you get impregnated by flies, and how after you give birth it tries to fuck you. I would also think adding a body altering/corruption/virus system would be cool and unique. Oh and open world (ish)

Reactions: Bare_bi

Vincenza

Jul 24, 2019
that sounds good. i tried to integrate the whole thing with a few other people via a mod into the original game a long time ago. as an independent addon, so to speak. not with a pregnancy system, rather as a follower system with sex options to jennefer, ciri, triss ........

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
that sounds good. i tried to integrate the whole thing with a few other people via a mod into the original game a long time ago. as an independent addon, so to speak. not with a pregnancy system, rather as a follower system with sex options to jennefer, ciri, triss ........
Awesome hope to recreat something special here

Ghost765

Aug 29, 2020
I hope there a scene where get to see ciri getting fertilize (impregnate) by her wolf companion.

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Will this be a Man's best friend in witcher's world, or will the gameplay be different ?

Bare_bi

Sep 13, 2020
Oh yes I love me a good pregnancy system, I think it would be best/easiest if you took an aproach to it like they did in "Parasite In City" how you get impregnated by flies, and how after you give birth it tries to fuck you. I would also think adding a body altering/corruption/virus system would be cool and unique. Oh and open world (ish)
Agreed

Reactions: Ghost765

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Hey back after a long time! maybe the project will still get picked up and being finished since i'm hiring people to do the coding of MBF, I will get more time to work on projects i'm aiming for a 3D game (without the useless missions and running around etc.)
But I will need some writers to help me with this project message me if interested :)

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Let's hope it has original characters but with the female character remaining naked without any clothing