Ciri/Witcher Fallout themed game

Great Idea?

• Total voters

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Feel like the wolf needs to shed the winter coat, it might cover up some important action.

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
A game set in the wasteland? Well as an avid fallout devotee I can only say: Yes please and thank you!
Pregnancy included? If we get to create a kid as the mc then that is more than great.
Female protagonist? My interrest is fading already...
Thus my vote was both yes and no.

woofie

Dec 12, 2018
Love the concept and the kink selection. Anyway to like donate to cast a vote or such on stuff? :3

Please just focus on gameplay > visuals thou! The game needs to be fun first, flavor second.
most of the best earning hentai games just have a great gameplay first!

Futa .. CAN work. Personally a fan of it if its integrated in the gameplay (like being able to assault other futas for a winner rapes loser kinda thing). but safest to maybe make that content a toggle?

Last edited:

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Why not Piper? Or Nora (F4 FMC)?

Ciri is kinda beat into ground... but sounds kinda interesting as a whole...

Reactions: DocSilence

Dec 5, 2018
I would love to see the Violated Heroine style of pregnancy progression and system implemented in this upcoming game, however I understand if such a system is difficult to implement.

Reactions: Orlu

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Or Rose of Sharon Cassidy
Pfft. Veronica too.

Piper's little sister Nat might be the best idea. Advance the time 10-15 years and have her out on her own. She grew bored, tired of the drama involving Piper's newspaper and moved to... Chicago or something. New location you can pass off as your own shit but not F*llout or Wa$teland.

Reactions: DocSilence

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Having a dog is always nice, I love dogs, but adding monsters pushes it towards "that" category of games.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
So... The problem is the money.

Patreon says no to the bestiality.
Steam says no to the Ciri/Fallout

You can do one or the other and still get paid. If you do both you will never get any of your money back.

Reactions: 2055

woofie

Dec 12, 2018
So... The problem is the money.

Patreon says no to the bestiality.
Steam says no to the Ciri/Fallout

You can do one or the other and still get paid. If you do both you will never get any of your money back.
Post the game here freely but use patreon for voting rights only?

Reactions: blaqkthespian