Ciri/Witcher Fallout themed game

Great Idea?

• Total voters

Urpo

Dec 31, 2018
Pregnancy system would be neat. Would be more interesting if it wasn't Ciri or other well known character.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Cool idea bro. Really the Witcher and fallout universe is quite untouched. Just please if you consider to make her curvy and add big tit and butt tags make the boobs and butt big and not smaller medium size. Like DD -DDD. Always wanted to see curvy Ciri personally anyway.
Will there be roaches and ghouls too? Just curious and keep your creativity up

Lord Boruto

Feb 22, 2019
i like the idea of this concept the fallout (nuclear explosion ''nuke'') thing gives a good star point also you can add content like mutations or beasts and it will give a good time

Mar 9, 2019
As long as it's not something where she's being raped or anything like that. I'd like it if she's the dominating character of the story, not just the main character, and the corruption of female MC's is overdone. Let it just be sex for fuck sake. :)

Reactions: AdultKing

SaoraMamoru

Oct 18, 2018
Sounds like it'd be good. I myself have had some ideas for games but without a team and my lack of skill when it comes to artwork, I've never really pursued it. Don't even know where to start.

SolarIron

Dec 12, 2019
Wouldn't it to better to finish MBF first before starting another game? You're already developing 2 games and comics on top of that. Seems like it would be a work overload and would slow everything down.

Drittenmann

Feb 12, 2018
i like the idea but i think you should aim for a bigger market, let me explain myself: make this idea but without existing characters in your own world and you will be able to release it on steam and holy shit, people like me will love to have it in the library

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
If you can capture the pure fallout essence more power to ya.
If you are a grifter Todd Howard. . .

GL

kekoaw

May 25, 2019
why not have the monster and animal births be integral to progress like having the whole wasteland submit to you as you give birth to them thus are loyal to you. Start a faction that goes against the brotherhood of steel, the NCR and Ceasar.