4.40 star(s) 24 Votes

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Is there any other vn with this renders/animations? I think this is by far the best HS2 game on F95, the sex scenes are way more realistic then any other hs game i have seen so far (where they just speed up animations...)

Reactions: AnonW123

Apr 29, 2021
Dev, please drop Patreon so we can have the real story and not some gymnastics in the dialogue to pretend MC is not related to May. It says right in the profiles that she's his sister, but then the MC introduces her to Ken as his step-sister. And MC is thinking out loud to himself repeatedly "we're not blood related" over and over in a really unnatural way after the first day of school, like you're trying desperately to not get banned by Patreon.

There's plenty of support to be had on your other monetisation platforms, and only Patreon forces it's values on creators. It's obvious that May and MC are actual brother and sister. Stop with this nonsense.

(also Patreon don't give a fuck about putting the word STEP in there. Even stepcest will eventually get you banned anyway. They don't care if it's blood relations or not. Stop wasting all of our time and get the real relationships in the story.)

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Something off with pauses inside dialogues. And if you're fast clicking through dialogues, you just skip a lot of text (inside dialogues). I fix it somehow, by removing some code "{w=0.x}";"dissolve xxx";"{cps=}"
Also, please make option to turn off side images (portraits). I do it for myself and I think some ppl like to have the option to turn it off too.
p.s.- Why incest tag here? There are 4 places in the game that say it's not. Need patch maybe?

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Dev, please drop Patreon so we can have the real story and not some gymnastics in the dialogue to pretend MC is not related to May. It says right in the profiles that she's his sister, but then the MC introduces her to Ken as his step-sister. And MC is thinking out loud to himself repeatedly "we're not blood related" over and over in a really unnatural way after the first day of school, like you're trying desperately to not get banned by Patreon.

There's plenty of support to be had on your other monetisation platforms, and only Patreon forces it's values on creators. It's obvious that May and MC are actual brother and sister. Stop with this nonsense.

(also Patreon don't give a fuck about putting the word STEP in there. Even stepcest will eventually get you banned anyway. They don't care if it's blood relations or not. Stop wasting all of our time and get the real relationships in the story.)
Patreon is by far the biggest platform.

Are you willing to pay for the money he'd lose by dropping it?

A1llas

Dec 26, 2022
Please spoiler the Error msg.
View attachment 3303941

Now for the build, I can't make it work dunno why. The pc version works for me as soon as I build the mac version (and then try to start it, it gives the same error). I'll try a bit more.

Please test this "dirty" build and let me know if it works: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

If the build above doesn't work you could try to download the "pc" version and dop the whole pc build folder in the SDK folder and start the SDK you should be able to play via the SDK.
the dirty build seems to work, at least it doesn't crash immediately

Reactions: Bob69

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
Made a Mod with choice recommendations ("WT") and gallery unlock + some more game settings

==============================
Jan. 28, 2024
Updated the Mod for the new game version v0.2
==============================

Download Mod v0.2 (~2MB)
Pixeldrain -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.2 (~600MB)
Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2628483 View attachment 2628484 View attachment 2628485 View attachment 2628486 View attachment 2628487
I appreciate you making the mod, but where to you even put this stuff? there are no instructions.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I appreciate you making the mod, but where to you even put this stuff? there are no instructions.
Hi. If you open my Mod Zip file there is a "Install....txt" file in it with some infos. But basically it's:
- extract my Mod Zip file
- move the extracted files into the following game folder: ....\CityDevilRestart-0.2-pc\game\
(or, if you have WinZIP/7Zip or a similar App you even can drag and drop all the files from my Zip into the folder from above). That's it.

Reactions: RaviCK98
Apr 2, 2021
Yo this game continues to surprise with its movie-like animations and cutscenes with some of the most creative camera panning I've experienced in AVN. Some cutscene and transitions literally feel like movies. The new update isn't that much in terms of content but I guess a lot of the dev times went into making those sweet sweet animations.

A few minor issues worth mentioning here: some animations seems to run at extremely low fps. This is probably not spec-related because not all of them are like this: some animations run smoothly but some just drop to 10 fps or lower. Also the writing seems to be rushed in this update too - a lot of direct translation from the original language like "to wake" instead of "wake her up" etc. Some proofreading and script check by native speaker would definitely be desired here.

Anyway those are just minor problems that doesnt distract from the very well made and immersive renders + animations, and the new sex scene in this update is one of the most arousal, natural feeling scenes in HS2 avn I've tried so far. This game just screams potential and I hope to see it getting completed one day.

testers123456

Feb 16, 2023
The start of the game gave me flashbacks of my time playing resident evil 1 on the psx thanks to walking up the apartment stairs. Then we had a zombie jump out of an elevator and attack him which made me lol. Overall, the story is pretty good and I'm looking forward to seeing how it progresses. In regard to character design, what the hell happened to Lillian's vag? upon entry you see her labia go in with insertion but it's lacking the suction of the labia to go with the animation of the thrusting and it looks like his dick is going into a black hole with no traction. it was somewhat noticeable on Yumiko too as she had a rather small labia minora and you had to really look at it to notice. Other than that I saw no other issues with this.

Last edited:

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
While it really helps build atmosphere for the story with all the animations, it must be super time consuming to do them each update. Not to mention it's 0.2 and already 2gb. Animations is fine, but in moderation. Otherwise we'll be 6 or 7gb by the time we hit 0.5 and need to start cutting the game up in to different episodes/seasons. Which is fine, but not after only 3 updates.

Apr 29, 2021
Patreon is by far the biggest platform.

Are you willing to pay for the money he'd lose by dropping it?
No, but coding the game such that a patch can be made is something that is almost the norm now. Even if you don't present a menu to change the relationships, the values can be modified either manually by opening the files yourself or having someone else make a patch.

A full pass of the script to identify all the places needing code instead of plain text will be time consuming to begin with, but going forward as long as the developer remembers to write the placeholder code instead of plain words it'll be future-proofed.

The biggest monetisation platform being the most Draconian with their rules/opinions is unfortunate, but completely surrendering to them isn't the only option. You can easily circumvent Patreon's obsession against incest.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The biggest monetisation platform being the most Draconian with their rules/opinions is unfortunate, but completely surrendering to them isn't the only option. You can easily circumvent Patreon's obsession against incest.
Here is why I can't take most people that waffle about this seriously. They don't know the whole story yet still have opinions about it.

Patreon has "draconian rules" for the exact same reason Subscribestar will never be as big .... Mastercard and PayPal.

Patreon were pushed into a corner and told to either cut certain content or lose millions of dollars a year and the biggest online payment options in the world.

On the flip side, because Subscribestar told them no, Mastercard and PayPal blacklisted them.

Patreon don't give a shit about incest. They don't give much of a shit about anything, they are a business out to make money. If they had the choice they wouldn't ban anything because money. They were given an ultimatum and went with the option that lost them the least amount.

Adult games aren't their biggest earners and they can affor to lose some of those far more than they can afford to lose the biggest payment providers in the world. It's all just business.

Much like devs using Patreon because it offers them access to far more paying subscribers than any other platform can.

The only devs raking in any decent money on Subscribestar are those that already had a decent following that moved over with them.

Telling a new dev to close down Patreon and move there is more likely to kill the game than anything else.

You are actively sabotaging his chances of making any financial gain.

Unless you are going to pony up and cover the losses yourself, stop giving shit advice.

Apr 29, 2021
Here is why I can't take most people that waffle about this seriously. They don't know the whole story yet still have opinions about it.

Patreon has "draconian rules" for the exact same reason Subscribestar will never be as big .... Mastercard and PayPal.
I know this is the reason. You're not more intelligent than me. Move along.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes