4.40 star(s) 24 Votes

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
Hi. If you open my Mod Zip file there is a "Install....txt" file in it with some infos. But basically it's:
- extract my Mod Zip file
- move the extracted files into the following game folder: ....\CityDevilRestart-0.2-pc\game\
(or, if you have WinZIP/7Zip or a similar App you even can drag and drop all the files from my Zip into the folder from above). That's it.
Thank you

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
and a nother one go to renpy 8 and make rework after chapter 1 or 2 .. cool next ch3 and rework and so one... so what next AI made story. and loost...

• Sad
Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

B10

Jun 25, 2017
here no real changes from last update however did change one line in the beginning must be added to wt mod though will not work with base game
There are more sentences that won't work.
(We're not blood relatives, but I've never thought of her as a girl.)
(I used to not pay attention to the fact that we\'re not related.

etc

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
and a nother one go to renpy 8 and make rework after chapter 1 or 2 .. cool next ch3 and rework and so one... so what next AI made story. and loost...
I've seen you complain about this a few times.

Would a virtual OS not solve the issue? If your current hardware can handle it but not the software and you don't wanna change the OS. (I'm unsure if you can run Dx12 supported OS on Dx11 machine though)

Though if your hardware also can't run Dx12, I don't think the computer would've handled this game anyways, I could be wrong of course but these animations were intensive even on my latest generation i7 laptop (though it had no dedicated gpu, game worked smoothly on my desktop)

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
The first day he wanna kick the shit out of these guys, the second day they go to drink and party like nothing

As weird the phasing is, I enjoy it so far, gonna put it on my watch list

• Haha
Reactions: AnonW123

Wan Curr

Feb 20, 2023
Made a Mod with choice recommendations ("WT") and gallery unlock + some more game settings

==============================
Jan. 28, 2024
Updated the Mod for the new game version v0.2
==============================

Download Mod v0.2 (~2MB)
Pixeldrain -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.2 (~600MB)
Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2628483 View attachment 2628484 View attachment 2628485 View attachment 2628486 View attachment 2628487
I think modded Android version has a bug
Because it's not showing Lilian pussy sex (scenes are ending after bj scene) while I can see Lilian pussy sex from gallery, I also tried different options but it's still not fixed
I'm attaching 2 ss as a proof: 1st one is Dev's itch version, 2nd is your modded Android version

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I think modded Android version has a bug
Because it's not showing Lilian pussy sex (scenes are ending after bj scene) while I can see Lilian pussy sex from gallery, I also tried different options but it's still not fixed
I'm attaching 2 ss as a proof: 1st one is Dev's itch version, 2nd is your modded Android version
Hi. That's strange. I installed now my modded port on my phone and made a speed run from the start to that scene.
And I actually got the option for the "pussy sex":
Screenshot_20240321_114905_City Devil Restart - Mod KoGa3.jpg
Have to admit I have no clue why it's not showing for you.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
So what do I do now? Should I reinstall the game?
Maybe try this save from me first (made at the game point from my screenshot)
Extract the zip and move the file to ...\Documents\RenPy_Saves\com.koga3.citydevil

Ghost6boob9

Jun 8, 2023
here no real changes from last update however did change one line in the beginning must be added to wt mod though will not work with base game
Your incest patch doesn't make any sense, you only changed the MC talking from Stepsister to sister other than that nothing and he always says We're not blood relative.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes