• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 24 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Made a Mod with choice recommendations ("WT") and gallery unlock + some more game settings

Jan. 27, 2024
Info: not at home most of the time the next days (accident in the family).
Therefore don't know when I can check the update.
Take care, good buddy, see you soon. We'll be here.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Thought it was some kind of back to the future type story in 0.1 but look like in this update it is some kind of supernatural story? :unsure:
The animation is still great, quite impressive for a new beginner who start it's first project!(y)
And the first scene with lillian! I hope there will be soon for may and minami too!:p
Speaking of may, such a shame that no incest patch for the game, it will be really great to have one...:(

Jul 19, 2021
just tried this & i've liked what ive seen so far, the animations are good & the characters are nice, it'd be interesting to see where the story goes in 0.3

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
I am reading these comments and reviews, seeing how this game gets some praise. But nobody is bothered by the weird English words and broken sentences? I am not a native English speaker and I cant take the game seriously with these weird words and sentences. Must be me then.

See someone gets weird red eyes, his responds "Did it really seem like it to me?". I mean, what? Just say, "What was that?".

Some guy picks your girl, what do you say to him "I'm going to fuck you right now, you bastard". I mean, I think the creator needs another tag for this game. You fuck someone UP, you dont fuck them.

Last edited:
Reactions: deuteronomy1956

A1llas

Dec 26, 2022
City Devil: Restart [v0.2] [Sabirow] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [555 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [564 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am a happy user of many of your awesome compressions, but unfortunately this one immediately crashes.(on mac)
here's the error message :

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I am a happy user of many of your awesome compressions, but unfortunately this one immediately crashes.(on mac)
here's the error message :
Please spoiler the Error msg.
1706457289887.png

Now for the build, I can't make it work dunno why. The pc version works for me as soon as I build the mac version (and then try to start it, it gives the same error). I'll try a bit more.

Please test this "dirty" build and let me know if it works: -

If the build above doesn't work you could try to download the "pc" version and dop the whole pc build folder in the SDK folder and start the SDK you should be able to play via the SDK.

Last edited:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Wish there was a way to turn off all the animation transitions. Idk what it is about this game but they run at like 2 fps for me and look terrible. Havent run into this issue before this game.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I am reading these comments and reviews, seeing how this game gets some praise. But nobody is bothered by the weird English words and broken sentences? I am not a native English speaker and I cant take the game seriously with these weird words and sentences. Must be me then.

See someone gets weird red eyes, his responds "Did it really seem like it to me?". I mean, what? Just say, "What was that?".

Some guy picks your girl, what do you say to him "I'm going to fuck you right now, you bastard". I mean, I think the creator needs another tag for this game. You fuck someone UP, you dont fuck them.
There are definitely words and phrases that scream google translate to me.

Leah: "MC you are a prominent guy yourself" When talking about a girl being good looking...just call him attractive or hot.

Leah: "You are very tactful" She has known him for literally 20 seconds

MC thinking to himself about one of the girls: "Maybe she could be beautiful in intimate relationships"

Reactions: BigLurker
Dec 14, 2021
I have a question here it says that there are 2 Languages: English, Russian, but the game has only one language English and there is no one in the settings where it is possible to switch to Russian

thiave

Jun 7, 2023
Beautiful graphics, smooth animations and cutscenes even on my old device, gorgeous models and hot scenes especially the first person PoV, and don't forget it has VA too!
The only thing I'd add is a native english to fix the writing and it would be perfect. Bravo

Reactions: nataknight
4.40 star(s) 24 Votes