Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Hmm, my favourite to least favourite list would probably go somewhat like:
- Sonja (the Ex) - though I doubt she'll be one of the options, I actually have a feeling she'll share Stella's fate (the one from DA not her gun's :p ),
- Victoria - a bit too well endowed for my taste (yeah, I'm strange that way) but damn, that face and eyes not to mention I have a soft spot for redheads with a bit of an attitude,
- Doctor Katie - she's a real sweetheart and I must say I see a bit of Judy from DA in her
- Shanlon - not particulary fond of her but her scene was out of this world
- Chandra - hot and I liked the sex scene with her but too bratty for my taste, though she'll probably climb a few ranks on my list if we get an option to punish bad little girl :p
- Gloria - hmm, I like her and she's pretty and all but I can't really see her as an actual sexual option for me, since I get too much of an "innocent little lamb in need of help" wibe from her and it would just seem wrong I suppose, at least for now
- Ellen - I like the body, not a fan of her face but what bothers me the most is the attitude, so just not my cup of tea, I suppose

I must say that I really like Henry from what we've seen so far, so I really hope we'll have an option to work with him toward helping Gloria and we won't be forced to fight/kill him. I do fear it will come to that though, considering this game isn't exactlly a feel good fairytale type... Or that he'll have to sacrifice himself to save Gloria somewhere along the way.

As for Victoria, she was found lost in thought and seemed a bit... apprehensive couple of times so I reckon she'll sooner or later come to a crossroads - whether to stab MC in the back and obey her employer or side with us - depending on how much she likes MC.

Reactions: Namco15

smut

Jul 21, 2017
New release? Awesome!

Very curious to see character developments, still a bit anxious whether they are fleshed out more or just cliched sex bots like in too many games. That was my only gripe really, everything else looks so great and polished in this game. BTW is there more futa content in this release?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'll say this, while Victoria and Ellen are my top ladies and while I'm curious what will happen with Gloria, after dominating Shanlon anally, I definitely wouldn't mind getting to do that several times more.

I've heard that Chandra instead of Ellen can be the third girl on the screen, how does that work?
For me it's always Victoria, Katie and Ellen, no matter the choices I make.

Mar 29, 2018
My game constantly crushes... Im in the "party" scene with the red dress girl but after like 20s of gameplay, the game crushes and windows pop up a message saying something went wrong and they'll try to find a solution? Any luck of someone experiencing the same thing or have a solution around it? Btw I've downloaded both original and compressed and they both do the exact thing.

McKay

Sep 22, 2018
Well, it's time to post my first comment finally and it can't be anywhere else than here :)
The first Ren'Py VN I've ever played was DA, version 0.5 or so and I was completely blown away by it, by renders, by story, by everything. I was really surprised how great this game genre could be since I hadn't had any experience with it.
So now it's been about a year I've been playing some games from here, some of which I like, some I don't. What I'm sure about – it’s my opinion, so don’t be mad at me ;) – is that there's a huge gap between PhillyGames and any other developer. Perfect graphics, interesting plot and story (I mean a real STORY – not that „You’re a guy who returns home … everything has changed … girls are all of a sudden horny when you’re around them …blah blah“), beautiful and well-written characters and all the details through the game. He’s a true novelist. Of course, there are some great developers, I really like DrPinkCake, whose games are really fun to play and I like all about them too but that’s not the point now. What I’m trying to say is that I actually don’t play Philly’s games for fapping, it’s not a priority there though his girls and H-scenes are superb and I enjoy them a lot. But I am so intrigued by the story and its branching and the whole atmosphere, that is so unprecedented for this game genre, that girls and H-scenes are just a bonus (gorgeous bonus indeed) and that’s why Philly’s games are so unique.
City of Broken Dreamers is on the same level as DA, well it’s of course even above since Philly is a pure genius who keeps improving his skills and gives us these masterpieces. Moreover, it seems he really enjoys his work here and I’ll pray it won’t change so we’ll see more of his wonderful stories. He put so much effort and hard work into his games, it’s simply amazing.
I really feel bad that I currently can’t afford to donate to Philly and have to pirate. @Philly_Games please accept my sincere apologies and give me a few months and you’ll get a new donor since you convinced me that you deserve a bigger support. You’re such a „top-class guy“ when you come here right after the release and discuss the game with pirates, hats off to you! And the most important – THANK YOU!
Please, excuse my long comment and my English, I’m not a native speaker so it was quite a courage/audacity to write it so long. It won’t happen again, it just demonstrates my real feelings I had to get off my chest in my first comment here ;)
Happy Easter guys!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

As many of you know I have put the bunny costume up so many times for polls and it never wins... This time I get my wish! I don't know what it is but i love it.
Now, time to gorge myself on mini-eggs and lay in a chocolate stupor for about 2 hours.
Enjoy your holiday guys!
Philly
ps: black and white version is also attached. I'll be posting a few more images later today for the custom renders.

apollo32

Oct 23, 2017
Wow, I can not say enough about the productions of Phillygames ... always hitting the stories, facts and attitudes! Wonderful! Keep it up, I recommend it!

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
so i finished the game but i didn't encounter any futa
is the futa in the game and i didn't notice or is it yet to be added ?

D

Deleted member 35209

Can anyone help me?
My game often crashes when displaying the animations. I tried changing the graphics acceleration but it doesn't help.
That's what I'm getting:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

slave00

Oct 30, 2018
@Philly_Games you have spoiled me. I am unable to enjoy nearly any other Adult games other than yours and BaDIK.
I think the Shanlon scene is your best work to date. But I am wondering, do you plan on implementing even more hardcore stuff? Seems like Shanlon is a painslut, who would love to be drenched in piss.

I noticed that your games do not feature any women of color? Is that intentional?

Keep up the good work. Cannot wait to chapter 3.

4.80 star(s) 393 Votes