Aug 14, 2021
I am from India too. I face the same problem but I did find the solution long ago and I never put special demands and try to help anyone here if possible in my capability. Please Ignore people like knight photoshop. People like him think, they are center of universe and I am sorry for his behavior.
Oh man you don't need have to show that you are really covering the Indians back. All I wanted to express was my difficulty without the Mega link to JokerLeader . And also I too know the solution for this problem and you don't need you to cover my ass on my opinion. Also I am not the kind of people who think, thinks they are at the center of the universe. Also if you want in the first case I never actually wanted to download the compressed version of the game and it was in fact this guy's post for which I had raised a report and tagged JokerLeader and N7 along.
Compressed mega is gone, i searched the forum for a new link but couldn't find one. So just a heads up.
So if you only know only half of the info, you should never actually poke your nose into it Abhishek_tanwar . You may consider I was being toxic with my posts, but I would say that I just wanted to express my opinion as it may or may not have been known to JokerLeader that Mixdrop & a wide range of downloading sites are blocked in India.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Oh man you don't need have to show that you are really covering the Indians back. All I wanted to express was my difficulty without the Mega link to JokerLeader . And also I too know the solution for this problem and you don't need you to cover my ass on my opinion. Also I am not the kind of people who think, thinks they are at the center of the universe. Also if you want in the first case I never actually wanted to download the compressed version of the game and it was in fact this guy's post for which I had raised a report and tagged JokerLeader and N7 along.

So if you only know only half of the info, you should never actually poke your nose into it Abhishek_tanwar . You may consider I was being toxic with my posts, but I would say that I just wanted to express my opinion as it may or may not have been known to JokerLeader that Mixdrop & a wide range of downloading sites are blocked in India.
First, I understand perfectly what the matter was and secondly let me be clear !

I have my share of failed download and problems just like you and I personally know many Indian members here which face same problem but never put special demand because of overburdening the staff.

The reason I interfered is because game compression does takes times and load of net data for upload them.
JokerLeader and other game compressor have their hand full all the times and they face multiple request at same time (
You are new here so i am assuming that you know nothing about that), While I am not including the other tasks they do here(without any financial gain).

But none of us other Indian member here try to overburden them and try to work with what we get. Data is expensive for game compressor too, just like you try to download compressed game to save data pack. New download location just for one member is unacceptable demand. I have read words "They were not request either.:FacePalm:"
That is why my words stands for themselves.
Hopefully you will see and understand that work being done here and the amount of it, beyond your personal requirements.

Sep 9, 2021
First, I understand perfectly what the matter was and secondly let me be clear !

I have my share of failed download and problems just like you and I personally know many Indian members here which face same problem but never put special demand because of overburdening the staff.

The reason I interfered is because game compression does takes times and load of net data for upload them.
JokerLeader and other game compressor have their hand full all the times and they face multiple request at same time (
You are new here so i am assuming that you know nothing about that), While I am not including the other tasks they do here(without any financial gain).

But none of us other Indian member here try to overburden them and try to work with what we get. Data is expensive for game compressor too, just like you try to download compressed game to save data pack. New download location just for one member is unacceptable demand. I have read words "They were not request either.:FacePalm:"
That is why my words stands for themselves.
Hopefully you will see and understand that work being done here and the amount of it, beyond your personal requirements.
It is just like the last time. you are wasting time bro. some people just don't care.

Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar
Jul 19, 2021
I don't known about you guys, but I am expecting to see more of Krista's content. I wonder when we can see more of her in the game again? Who is she? Why Philly placed her as a character girl in the MC bad path?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that could possibly be explained in future updates, if we run into her again.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
You guys are so serious talking about Krista's look.:LOL::LOL: Her face is not that "weird" as you guys are claiming. She even make me remember somehow of Kira from Depraved Awakening.:D:D Also, there is another girl in COBD that is very similar to Krista. I wonder if they are sisters?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Remplier

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Question - why are there some weird options accesible with clicking shift + some letters? I know it's not big issue, but I can't, for example, pick my name with capital C letter, because they are shortcuts. Who thought adding shortcuts for combinations used to write capital letters will be good idea?

Last edited:
Reactions: Machete

Remplier

Jun 16, 2018
You guys are so serious talking about Krista's look.:LOL::LOL: Her face is not that "weird" as you guys are claiming. She even make me remember somehow of Kira from Depraved Awakening.:D:D Also, there is another girl in COBD that is very similar to Krista. I wonder if they are sisters?
Yeah I agree, a version of her in real life would still be cute even if she isn't as stunning as some of the other characters here. You're all seriously exaggerating about her bad looks. Do that many people really think people are either absolutely flawless or completely hideous, with no space in-between?

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Everything might be but she felt more like a random filler then a plot point.
Of course she is not an important plot in the game, but I doubt Philly will not bring back her again to finish that plot he started with her. As far as I known him from DA, he will not let any pussy unuse in the game. :LOL: :LOL:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
You guys are so serious talking about Krista's look.:LOL::LOL: Her face is not that "weird" as you guys are claiming. She even make me remember somehow of Kira from Depraved Awakening.:D:D [/SPOILER]
Ehm... Philly will not be happy if he reads this :(

• Haha
Reactions: AlienEDM

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
ch11chandrahome7.jpg

I'll keep this one pretty quick since everything is on track from the last update. I think I have another week and change till we hit the testing and proofing stage. Also, been adding some nice pickups in order to flesh out some parts, as seen above. I think most will approve :)
So sitting around 900 renders now, as well as a lot more writing / code done. Keeping on track that I had planned out.
So yeah, that was quick :p
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes