Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
seeing your signature you have very strange tastes and that's why I don't think your opinion is valid:LUL:
Now, now... No kink shaming.

The imagery in the signature isn't the problem, it's the link, and the new account.
That user is the third new user in as many days (each one no longer a member) with that signature and link. They keep popping up (been happening for a long time), "spam/post" quickly to get as much exposure as they can before they get reported/banned.

It used to be an easy-to-spot bot account that would even copy other people's posts from the thread they were posting in at the time.

Reactions: Fiufia

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
This cracks me up every damned time :KEK: :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who supposely would choose that path? I think Philly should remove that option of the game:KEK::KEK:, because busty redheads and busty blondes are my favorites types.
Now, I think I'll drink a cup of cachaça just to forget that I've read this. :KEK::KEK:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
That is very simple, Jake is a liar....
Yeah right, busty red head not his type....:ROFLMAO:
Who supposely would choose that path? I think Philly should remove that option of the game:KEK::KEK:, because busty redheads and busty blondes are my favorites types.
Now, I think I'll drink a cup of cachaça just to forget that I've read this. :KEK::KEK:
My favourites are dark skinned women with curves, be it Mediterranean or mulatas.
Then come curvy redheads right after them.
I'm not much into blondes, really. I'd take a beautiful mulata over a beautiful Scandinavian any day.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
ch11chandraleave2.jpg

Dev Update #116
Okay, things are shaping up now. It is always strange for the first chunk when developing, then suddenly you can see it all coming together. Now hitting that stage. I think there are only two more weeks of heavy dev work then proof testing and such.
Sitting around 850 renders now, and will probably add 100 more give or take. I also have a few more animations I want to create that will be on the complex side of things, but those can wait till near the end.
As for the comic, I am going to wait till after the release. I wanted to do it this month but time wise it just was not there.
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
Dev Update #116
[...]
Sitting around 850 renders now, and will probably add 100 more give or take. [...]
I really like PhillyGames work but I'm still obliterated how each time with a budget of almost 13-15K$ months (which is super confortable to full-time); we barely get a 1000 renders and 50 animations for an update even if we can argue his renders are more complex. The playtime is also super short each time.

DPC must be an alien to pull over 4000 renders and 350 animations for the same time window.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 1623244

Dev Update #116
Okay, things are shaping up now. It is always strange for the first chunk when developing, then suddenly you can see it all coming together. Now hitting that stage. I think there are only two more weeks of heavy dev work then proof testing and such.
Sitting around 850 renders now, and will probably add 100 more give or take. I also have a few more animations I want to create that will be on the complex side of things, but those can wait till near the end.
As for the comic, I am going to wait till after the release. I wanted to do it this month but time wise it just was not there.
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly
Well, we got some important numbers, so I guess I shouldn't complain about the precision or what's missing. Philly has completed something on the order of 40 static renders this week. No word on animations; that implies none were rendered, but we can't say for certain. His overall average since the launch of Chapter 10 now stands at ~41 static renders and 2.5 animations per week. If we try to remove the time spend in COVID quarantine and a holiday break, the average improves to something like 53 statics and 3.1 animations per week. More importantly, we now have a decent idea what the target numbers for Chapter 11 will be. Here are the charts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Between the outdated animation information and the imprecision on the static count, there's still a lot of uncertainty here. But it looks like we're about 3 weeks away from hitting the new static render targets. Adding a few more animations should take about a week, so it's likely they will not further extend the deadline. Assuming coding and writing will not be a bottleneck compared to the art assets (usually a safe assumption), we're probably looking at a late February release once we add some time for testing. Not ideal, but at least the end seems to be in sight.

The image is certainly odd. High heels definitely feel like the wrong footwear for this occasion, even for Victoria. But I'm more impressed by the dedication of the masons, aligning the slope of those top bricks perfectly. That's the sort of pride in your craftsmanship we don't often see in a dystopian cyber-future! :p

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
DPC must be an alien to pull over 4000 renders and 350 animations for the same time window.
I imagine DPC does an insane amount of work hours on a weekly basis it's not healthy and leads to burn out. Tbh DPC may be taking so long with the "interlude" as a way to get a slight break in terms of how much work hours he puts in.

Jan 7, 2022
The image is certainly odd. High heels definitely feel like the wrong footwear for this occasion, even for Victoria. But I'm more impressed by the dedication of the masons, aligning the slope of those top bricks perfectly. That's the sort of pride in your craftsmanship we don't often see in a dystopian cyber-future! :p
It seems like a split screen type situation. I don't think the top and bottom half are in the same place.

Reactions: mightybored

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
It seems like a split screen type situation. I don't think the top and bottom half are in the same place.
Yes, presumably not. But there's something that feels off about the composite. Maybe it's the way the framing suggests that the woman (Chandra?) is walking above where the MC is standing when he seems to be standing next to a featureless brick wall? I'm not sure. It will likely make more sense with some context.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes