Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Think about who is the only one able to make esplode everything without using any kind of explosive and you will understand.

Reactions: Antera

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Think about who is the only one able to make esplode everything without using any kind of explosive and you will understand.
One more thing. Will relationship develop better with Victoria or it will stay business like

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
It is up to you: the relationships among the MC and the female characters aren't obvious and straightforward like it happens in other games.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
One more thing. Will relationship develop better with Victoria or it will stay business like
That is up to you. Victoria is a complex character. You can romance her and you can build a romance relationship with her... but her true intentions still unclear to everyone in the plot so far.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Actually, I think most of them are romantic paths. There's an affective bound with each girl if you focus on her. I mean, Ellen's story evolves into a real love thing, and Victoria 'non Spellbound' path is also a love story. There are a clear romance with Abby, and of course Sonja's second chance can only be understood from love feelings. Only Chandra remains as a casual sex thing (at least from MC pov), but most probably due to her lack of presence so far. It was the same in Depraved Awakening: after all those apparently random sex encounters, in the end you have actually had a real romance with the 'main' girl you chose

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Actually, I think most of them are romantic paths. There's an affective bound with each girl if you focus on her. I mean, Ellen's story evolves into a real love thing, and Victoria 'non Spellbound' path is also a love story. There are a clear romance with Abby, and of course Sonja's second chance can only be understood from love feelings. Only Chandra remains as a casual sex thing (at least from MC pov), but most probably due to her lack of presence so far. It was the same in Depraved Awakening: after all those apparently random sex encounters, in the end you have actually had a real romance with the 'main' girl you chose
Is there huge difference in Victoria's path if its Spellbound or None Spellbound?

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
BTW some dude facepalmed my girls tierlist.
How stupid do you need to be to facepalm a post just because you don't agree with someone's girls rankings? :KEK:
By the way, judging by your ranking... :unsure: it can point to a conclusion that you are a secret Kleo-fan and undercover member of the trans-futa-furry community, who only pretends to be me-not-love-futa-yuck :HideThePain:

Evidence: you assessed a ripe succulent fruit Meredith, with a pussy *yum-yum so bangworthy and STD-free* and an ass *mmm so spankworthy*, lower than an alledged biological man Kleo with a banana and without a peach :cry:

That's it, you are unmasked :devilish: no excuse for you. You should be life-sentenced in the futa-furry-trans threads :HideThePain: it would also help rig the polls so Meredith and Shanlon will rise higher in the stats :unsure: :KEK:

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
bros, this game isn't finished, right? i started to play a couple days ago and i thought it was because it is in 1.10 version but after reading some of the last posts i wasnt sure

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I'm surprised nobody is lobbying for the "F95 path" which involves the MC marrying Meredith so you can have step familial relations with Chandra simultaneously.
Yeah, I would like that. I would like to marry Meredith and help her adminstrate the Baynard Corporation. :LOL::LOL:Plus, I could have her and her daughter as my wifes. :PogChamp::PogChamp:Happy ending!

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes